Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By razor

Mods AFK in this forum???

This is a discussion on Mods AFK in this forum??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Posted a priv server i want english speakers on a week ago then PM'ed a Mod LAST WEEK aka mrrapiest ...
Page: 1

Default Mods AFK in this forum???

Posted a priv server i want english speakers on a week ago then PM'ed a Mod LAST WEEK aka mrrapiest if thats what u call it still no joy and no reply and the post still hasnt been approved... pls gonna do what ur a moderator for and do ur job, thanks.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by g0nn4b3 View Post
    Posted a priv server i want english speakers on a week ago then PM'ed a Mod LAST WEEK aka mrrapiest if thats what u call it still no joy and no reply and the post still hasnt been approved... pls gonna do what ur a moderator for and do ur job, thanks.
    Oh look, it's the knight kingdom / euro pvp marketing guy.
    MINO and MySexualIntention like this.

Banned Senior Member

Next.......

OH THAT IS SO SAD TO HEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now we should all spam mods so they will do their job ASAP !

A dead forums a dead forum.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

I just see a mod doing his job, go back to your other forums to promote your crap.

Banned

The fuck man. You just woke me up...

You might wanna mention that I actually answered your pm and said that I will not approve it. We don't want europvp on this forum.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    A dead forums a dead forum.
    Want a hug Debbie Downer?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Oh look, it's the knight kingdom / euro pvp marketing guy.
    Look its the apexko fanboy. that ends up playing KK, gets owned and leaves as he knows his level.

Not like ko4life is gonna market any priv server lol i just want the last of the english speakers to go on this server as its a server they'd like.

Little archer Senior Member

Look its the apexko fanboy. that ends up playing KK, gets owned and leaves as he knows his level.

Not like ko4life is gonna market any priv server lol i just want the last of the english speakers to go on this server as its a server they'd like.
    Actually, english speakers are tired of half assed, turk infested, buggy and mediocre servers.

I was never into playing your shitty KK, I was just checking if it qualified as serious competition for Apex, a possibility that I quickly ruled out within the first 10 minutes I spent online in there.

Euro-PVP is lacking in multiple aspects, the most noticeable one being stability and quickly followed by security. There are bots in-game and the server's been 90% down the past 2 days. You can technically log anybody's account (if it uses same files as Knight Kingdom, which I think it does.) by having their ID and nothing will ever be done to prevent this because the administration team is shit. That being said, I really enjoyed previous KK launches until the server version changed to 20xx and the leveling was made easier, along with obtaining items.