To mods please read

This is a discussion on To mods please read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Please ban the account iTzDeceiver, untill i can get in contact with him, his account is compromised his paypal was ...
Page: 1

Default To mods please read

Please ban the account iTzDeceiver, untill i can get in contact with him, his account is compromised his paypal was hacked, and now someone msn'd me saying itzdeceiver arranged a deal with him, so please ban the account untill i can talk to deceiver and get him to change his email and pass on ko4life thanks and sorry if this is the wrong section.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Please ban the account iTzDeceiver, untill i can get in contact with him, his account is compromised his paypal was hacked, and now someone msn'd me saying itzdeceiver arranged a deal with him, so please ban the account untill i can talk to deceiver and get him to change his email and pass on ko4life thanks and sorry if this is the wrong section.
    yea, please do that untill i can change my info for everything. i dont know how the fuck people got my info but if you could do that untill i get all this sorted out

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Taken care off