Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Molok+8 , Gab+8 , Windforce+8 , in merchant CW

This is a discussion on Molok+8 , Gab+8 , Windforce+8 , in merchant CW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice one. Guy that figured out how to dupe most likely isn't that dumb to put on merch such a ...
Page: 3

nice one.

Guy that figured out how to dupe most likely isn't that dumb to put on merch such a gg items from day one. Makes me wonder how many duped +8 cursed weapons(and other items) are floating around in cwest

Quote Originally Posted by buzer View Post
    nice one.

Guy that figured out how to dupe most likely isn't that dumb to put on merch such a gg items from day one. Makes me wonder how many duped +8 cursed weapons(and other items) are floating around in cwest

exactly my thoughts. and i sure his goes many many months (why not years) back.
    but i guess we'll never know

i doubt it actually... seems like these dupers are just retarded. they would make insanely stupid offers so you know they dupe.
    i doubt they were smart enough to actually make the items look legit for months or years

well they might delete the items after they fix the bug like before when ppl was bugging the generator (or somthing like that) thy just swabbed all uniq biforst weapons.. I think they will just do the same

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    exactly my thoughts. and i sure his goes many many months (why not years) back.
    but i guess we'll never know

belive me years not months ^^

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    belive me years not months ^^
    I heard Regiss bought a lot of his items from dupers for years not months

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    heh, yeah i know i might be annoying in forums.

ive been through a lot in cwest, from times where u would need prem to log c1 eslant dungeon, to times where theres not a single pk party in cz / rlb (ardream always been packed by noobs and the "pros" that think theyr good because they can tank 3 parties of said noobs). usko has always been the same though. everytime something was announced that would apparently make things better, it has failed to deliver. i already lost count on how many innovative systems and patches were released to combat cheating and injected items, and how most if not all backfired to the legit players while cheaters didnt suffer any losses... APR (fiasco that didnt let me log for 2 months), item restoration, cooldown on 33 mage spells, trade restricted until you are level 35, upgrades limited to 31, sheriff (been hearing about them for a year, it seems that finally the system is under way?), 3k coins needed to shout if you are low level, chat block system, etc.

ko wont change, those bastards dont deserve anyones money. no one is denying that you might be having a great time playing a game with your new crew and some old friends. however, you might aswell do the same in a different, better game. dont you think?

anyway, not a chance ill play an archer again in usko due to the lameass cooldown that those retards implemented for no apparent reason.
    Bloody good answer there and thanks for taking the time to do it.

With the shit that has gone on today with banned accounts , it has again pushed me to the point of "Why bother" and if it was not for a sense of commitment towards my friends and clan I would have not bothered with the game. The truth was I was happily playing GT5 on my PS3 untill Sony got hacked and then talking to Dumar and then KO tastic ect.

I played WoW for a number of years and even go my DK to 85 , but just hated to long waits and the poor content cata gave. Some friends of mine are playing Star War : Old republic , but the game just don't do it for me.

KO is like getting back with an Ex GF at a drunken party , it's familiar , you have good memories but eventually you realise why she was an Ex. I actually left KO mainly due to very poor health making me loose the sensation in my fingers and just sapping my stamina. It's taken 4 years for me to recover enough to be able to play , so I guess this does drive my motivation more. Another aspect is it's been a longer brake for me than for you , so I guess the bitter taste is still pretty strong for you.

Good players who have some attitude and the skills to back it up are too few these days , and so many people seem to want to shoot down a server , players or clans with out any recent experience with them. I just wish people would come back just to be able to give a true reflection on how things are in the game ect. Some may get bitten by the bug again , other will still flame it for one reason or another.

With direct regard to C-West , it is a very odd situation for me , after coming back and forth from Diez , to this server which seems to have a great number of vocal members on here , of what I call the "new school" breed. The server has a massive gap between the top clans/players items and the middle through to the bottom and I've not seen this before. I believe with the current flux of players trying the server out and staying , it could be a nice cut throat PvP experience. This does keep me motivated to advertise the positives on there.

well i can tell you that there's been a big increase in orc mages. what the fuck was that with chulls bringing 3 mage parties to CSW?
    and animosity went there with 2 only they had no priests lol. it might have been a good match. in the end integrity got it but the event was fun.

PS: those drunk encounters with EXs are awesome! :P

i think that those items were injected from the same GM, so it will get the attention of the retired players to come again(cuz since euko they lost alot of ppl), like a market strategy.
    Anyway, this is just my guess
    No flames plx ^^

The guy got banned , all the items were removed , linked accounts ect.

dupe or no? - GamersFirst Forums

actually not all the items. only the ones that weren't sold in time. but yeah the guy's banned and many duped items and GBs with him

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    actually not all the items. only the ones that weren't sold in time. but yeah the guy's banned and many duped items and GBs with him
    It's a very promising start at least. I feel sorry for the people who worked hard to get the money to buy one , not realising it is going to get wiped.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I didn't mean these 2 to be honest , I meant the clans I know that like to go on private servers from time to time when they have time to play , but I still think that even in those servers , the english speakers are more skilled than any C-west player.
    racist vs me

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    It's a very promising start at least. I feel sorry for the people who worked hard to get the money to buy one , not realising it is going to get wiped.
    Whats going to suck is when those People who bought them sell them to som1 else for 3x what they first paid for it then it gets removed. =D

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    I heard Regiss bought a lot of his items from dupers for years not months
    As a former member of bf i resure you this is true badfamily and jackpot both clans had some individual that invest some money in items they know who they are they also know who was responsible for injecting those items into server

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    02-03-2012, 03:14 PM