Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Moment of thanks to K2.

This is a discussion on Moment of thanks to K2. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div> Originally posted by DauMuie @ <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard stfu... *:mellow: Are you a retard or wtf? You ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    Originally posted by DauMuie@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

stfu... *:mellow:

Are you a retard or wtf? You keep bitching with everyone every day. Get a fucking life idiot.
    If you can see my flames, my flames go with the post that flaming is inminent, like this one, and the guys that were posting all their chit in general chat wich should have been in other topics.

Like it or leave.[/b]
    You can be nice idiot. But u chose to be a bitch.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by DauMuie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DauMuie)</div>
    Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)
    <!--QuoteBegin-DauMuie
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

Are you a retard or wtf? You keep bitching with everyone every day. Get a fucking life idiot.
    If you can see my flames, my flames go with the post that flaming is inminent, like this one, and the guys that were posting all their chit in general chat wich should have been in other topics.

Like it or leave.[/b]
    You can be nice idiot. But u chose to be a bitch.[/b][/quote]

u can fuck off but u chose to read his flames...it all boils down to being ur fault for reading it

shelliebelly

topic started 5 mins ago and its 1 flamewar already rofl

<!--QuoteBegin-DauMuie
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

Like it or leave.[/b]

Don't mind my friend here, he's mexican he doesn't know any better

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Mitch

I'm not trying to be negative. I really thought they would work harder to fix all the dupes, macros, bugs, etc after reading some of their answers on the official forum. But the fact is, KO is still 75% macroers, there are thousands of bus's in merchant(at least on logos), people are still xping bugging, and they schedule maintanence during the war when they could do it right after any of the three wars, which is just completely ignorant of them. It doesn't take much to find out a time for maintanence. So there is honestly nothing to thank them for. Maybe they are working dilegently, but it is NOT showing WHAT SO EVER.

Reinhard

<!--QuoteBegin-DauMuie
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

Like it or leave.[/b]

No i cant. But ty for the tip.

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    Originally posted by DauMuie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DauMuie)
    Originally posted by Reinhard
    <!--QuoteBegin-DauMuie
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

Like it or leave.
    You can be nice idiot. But u chose to be a bitch.[/b]
    No i cant. But ty for the tip.[/b][/quote]

Enjoy.

Speed

a good 85 % of ko4life topics always end up being a flame war... probably even a higher % lol... ^_^ -_-

HoodFizzle

thank you k2 for everything u've made for us <3

Reinhard

Originally posted by DauMuie
    Originally posted by Reinhard
    <!--QuoteBegin-DauMuie
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

Like it or leave.

You can be nice idiot. But u chose to be a bitch.
    No i cant. But ty for the tip.[/b]
    Enjoy.[/b][/quote]

Thank me l8er ^_^

fuck u. the day k2 does good i'll pay for a bronze premium. close this topic pls. how dare u try to make k2 look good.

Tanstaras

Thanks K2 for the free non cheating and sooo fairly game.Thnx for easy loggining even with premium some times..Thnx for u everyday ban new koxpers/kospers thnx for soooo many boss events and one more thanx for u made this game like a drug

GL&HF

Blair

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    are u stoned?
    loool

and this is what happens when wraith gets bored. well... time to shovel some more shit into the pile

I just want to say thanks for the help when all those people lost their items and then k2 was nice enough to dupe them new ones for a few hours before a dupe wipe. I also wanna thank them for the minigame and the toolbar that were being developed because the programmers did such a good job coding this software that there were no more bugs, exploits or security holes to fix.

Oh and dont forget to thank them for the competitive pricing of this game. any cheaper and it would be free to play, wait it IS free to play.

Reinhard

Psykik manes gm owns period ^_^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast