Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Moment of thanks to K2.

This is a discussion on Moment of thanks to K2. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A man dies in Online game and goes to hell. There he finds that there is a different hell for ...
Page: 4

LOrDsHiVa

A man dies in Online game and goes to hell. There he finds that there is a different hell for each game. He goes to the WoW hell and asks, "What do they do here?" He told,"First they put you in an electric chair for An hour. Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then The WoW devil comes in and whips you for the rest of the day."

The man does not like the sound of that at all,so he moves on. He checks out the Legend Of Ares hell as well as the Hero Online hell and many more. He discovers that they are all more or less the same as the WoW hell.

Then he comes to the Knight Online hell and finds that there is a long line of people waiting to get in. Amazed, he asks, "What do they do here?" He told, "First they put you in an electric chair for an hour. Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then the Knight Online Admin comes in and whips you for the rest of the day." "But that is exactly the same as all the other hells - why are there so many people waiting to get in?"

"Because maintenance is so bad that the electric chair does not work,someone has stolen all the nails from the bed, Servers(hell) crashes all the times without any notice.Non Premium users cant get in and the devil is a former Knight Online GM, so he comes in, signs the register and then goes to www.ebay.com!!!!!!

thank you KO :lol:

Reinhard

Originally posted by J+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(J)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    Psykik manes gm owns period *^_^
    i never see him ban anyone, and he expects boss events to make us happy in the pants...and it doesnt....

well maybe a lil[/b]
    You want him to spam "J WAS BANNED FOR TOS VIOLATION"
    "REWIND WAS BANNED FOR TOS VIOLATION"
    etc etcdaily?

He bans but doesnt gives notices a.q

sometimes i wonder, where is this ko 4 life heading h43r:

TexAholic

:angry:

wraith86

Originally posted by TexAholic
    * :angry:
    omfg your sig is a disgrace to any living thing on this earth ffs remove it!

CrnaC

Yes, I would like to thanx to K2, cause they ban my account after 1 year of playing legit, and still 1 year after, they don't wanna unban it.

Ty K2. Keep working good job, but try to work it "too good". :blink:

thank you k2
    oh and Reinhard your attitude stinks of camel wee

Tha_Diablo

Originally posted by Felix
    has shebaich hacked someones forum account?
    she loves hacking/get hacked

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Reinhard
    Anyone got a picture that shows attention whore...? *

Sh11t

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ripper_of_romania)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    Anyone got a picture that shows attention whore...? *
    [/b]
    Pwned :wub:

heavenCanWait

ty k2 ? dont know wtf your talking about fucking e-games fuckd KO i wil thank k2 when they fucking ban half/all the turks IP zzzz <_<

Rentzusuken

Thank you K2 for running things the way that you do. If you ran the game properly I would not have sold my account, and instead, would have had to pay for all the Christmas gýfts I ordered this year from my own pocket.

ty k2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234