Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

The Moment you been waiting for!!!

This is a discussion on The Moment you been waiting for!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Timaster If it's the same one from olympia.. if not i apologize for jumping into ...
Page: 10

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Timaster
    If it's the same one from olympia.. if not i apologize for jumping into conclusion he is the same one
    Diez is the only server i ever played in USKO (i touched logos a bit, but since there are koxpers ksin koxpers, my gf didnt want to play there, and shes a reason why im playin diez still), also my ingame nick isnt Mario, i got own lv 70 orc sin, but since NT is disabled, and i wanted to go human, it should help Also me n Felix was a clannies in hes Outkasted clan, so he knows me a bit, or as much he needs coz he alowed me to play on Felix some time ago, when there were some not sealed and not hes hi grade items on it... so im sure he knows what hes doin

peace

and who the hell gived mod to schrotti -_-[/b]
    schrotti's not a mod lol, phantom_emo/lutz/festo changed his user title :P

DragonFire

I know..isnt that crap? schrotti ys bad musun.. j/k ym lower you no ban plys

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

im not a mod :S

DragonFire

good cause that would suck :lol: j/k mens

Mario

Originally posted by Shurt
    Will told me "i cant change user title of members" -_- as far he even forgot to add "Diez" title for me now im confused with some macro hoe from olimpia <_<

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    Will told me "i cant change user title of members" -_- as far he even forgot to add "Diez" title for me now im confused with some macro hoe from olimpia <_<[/b]
    lol, that was before he got Admin i think, he can change them whenever he wants. Mods, on the other hand, can't change them at all :P

Mario

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Mario@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

Will told me "i cant change user title of members" -_- as far he even forgot to add "Diez" title for me now im confused with some macro hoe from olimpia <_<
    lol, that was before he got Admin i think, he can change them whenever he wants. Mods, on the other hand, can't change them at all :P[/b]
    it was after, he told "he wont" w/e, can i get Diez title at least ? :wub: i wanted My Name Is ((( coz i miss this clan...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I am the Stealthed MOD

Banned Senior Member

I swore I gave you the Diez title... :x Guess I musta forgot when I woke up ><

As for schrotti and shurt... Shurt's name was edited before I believe, i just changed it to the fatty in texas one, and schrotti's never stays the same. They have em cause they are generally more "known" people on the forums.

Also, I thought you played cypher at one with all that duped ( even though you never duped it ) gear on your archer :P

DisillusionedIdealogue

i'll go with Ryan Giggs if this things still going :P

DragonFire

zz I want a custom thing too <_<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I was smart and asked Devile to do it for me :wub:

Erm past or present felix <cba to read who topic just got home from work>

Mario

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I swore I gave you the Diez title... :x Guess I musta forgot when I woke up ><

As for schrotti and shurt... Shurt's name was edited before I believe, i just changed it to the fatty in texas one, and schrotti's never stays the same. *They have em cause they are generally more "known" people on the forums.

Also, I thought you played cypher at one with all that duped ( even though you never duped it ) gear on your archer :P
    well u tought good coz i never duped anything , char was gifted to me and i played like 2 weeks and gived away ( cypher was a joke ), and if i will dupe, ill do it on diez, right ? but i still had like dual mds+8 and chitin set +7 1 month ago :P also im not so retarded to dupe items and show off them later i sadly can tell u items wasnt duped, coz i got also priest there, which i sold like 1 month ago ( i got him over 1 year, and all items was still on him ) i sold him and bought new monitor as far i sold him cheap n fast

Ok guys i know the answer is David Beckham even if Mario and Felix think its Ole, its not.. its David Beckham.. i know felix better than he knows himself so stfu and gyft info plys (:

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast