Susely?

This is a discussion on Susely? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry if a repost. I used search and found nothing on it. This person has a nifty skill kinda like ...
Page: 1

Cleatus

Sorry if a repost. I used search and found nothing on it.

This person has a nifty skill kinda like an HP Buff. "Far Buy". I've noticed him buying stuff I sell cheap lately, and so I did an experiment tonight. While I'm in the corner of Moradon, all by myself with no one around - I merchant some items WAY below market and POOF, Susely buys them instantly.

Anyone else experience something like this?

Banned

he has an autobuyer .. if it sees anything in merchant under the going rate it automatically buys it. Instantly

nutsackatak1

Yeah this happens to me all the time when i put BuS for 1 mil

Hell_Angel

Sorry if a repost. I used search and found nothing on it.

This person has a nifty skill kinda like an HP Buff. "Far Buy". I've noticed him buying stuff I sell cheap lately, and so I did an experiment tonight. While I'm in the corner of Moradon, all by myself with no one around - I merchant some items WAY below market and POOF, Susely buys them instantly.

Anyone else experience something like this?[/b]
    that made my day :lol:

lovel12345

never heard of a auto buyer but thats kool xD

PFC Senior Member

it would be a very easy fix for k2, simply make it so you can only open merchants from a certain range like sundries, potion npc, etc

lovel12345

i dont think k2 will need to fix this but i think k2 should let people use this tool
    it will lower the spam in moradon and be easyier for people to buy items instead of running around looking at all like 300 merchant
    like in silkroad where they have a stall network (merchant) where u can stand anywhere in the town and search up wat people are selling and buy it of there instead of running around crazy

Banned

What the hell is an autobuyer? lol never heard of that shit.. but i guess its aight

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

An autobuyer is a tool which makes a character buy something instantly if it is priced below the going rate. Someone mentioned that in a post above.

And no, its not a good tool because it virtually makes playing the market impossible (well, it takes more work)