Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Money Accounts

This is a discussion on Money Accounts within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i still lost 190m from letters since they disabled them it sucks mostly everysingle person in this game has lost ...
Page: 2

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i still lost 190m from letters since they disabled them it sucks

mostly everysingle person in this game has lost something, because k2 does there stupid things that they do

Banning ALL accounts like they did is just pure bs. Totally fucked up. Talk about throwing the baby out with the bath water, I had 2-3 year old accounts I stored GB on get banned with gold that I have been storing for years and years. I'm still pissed about this crap maneuver by K2, you still see Gold Farmers selling their GB, they never stopped a single day but they won't give me my GB back. I wish they could look and see how the GB was made, you know "innocent until proven guilty."[/b]
    i rly feel ur pain cuz i lost 170gb thx to their gay thinking of preventing Chinese farmers

and what made it worst i just sold a shell set +8 for 75gb and stored it in a new noobie account before 2 days from them starting banning accounts and wiping coins

some1 say say CS tickets? made 27 different CS tickets with all type of letter writing polite, angry, short , long and u can name it and all of them received the regular automated reply shit they have

lil_mageskillz

why dont u guys just spend it.. or atleast a little to have room lol. go crazy

SillyHo

I had 16 old school gold bars, and somewhere between 500-1.5 bil in coins stored on a lvl 54 mage account with a lvl 20ish rogue and 20ish priest. No answer that made any sense for my tickets as well.

lovel12345

try keeping the money on a lvl 10 or higher should have no problem

why dont u guys just spend it.. or atleast a little to have room lol. go crazy[/b]

Anyone knows that you need to save Gold in this game to get ahead in it. You can sell high like when IN's were 100GB and buy back say when IN was 21 GB (just 2 months ago), now it's on the rise.

This is simple virtual economics and if you are good at it, K2 rewards you by deleting your coins. And that is 100% fucked up.

I should be able to save coins the way that I want to without the threat of them being wiped. I shouldn't have to level noob chars to 30 or anything else, and I sure as hell shouldn't have to "out think" complete arbitrary new rules that aren't made known on the whim of some genius who tries to fix problems in the game by fucking their paying customers.

Are we really supposed to never sell any drops for coins? They shouldn't add up to any amount worth anything?

Some of you think it's just the way it is, complacent, apathetic, whatever, personally I don't think it's acceptable at all. What next? You have to be level 50, 70, 80 to have coins? Whatever anyone wants to change, whenever they happen to feel like it? How about putting some GM's on and have them ban the Gold sellers and farmers??? Oh, no that would cost K2 money lets just wipe all of our players coins instead...WTF, just bs.

How about them getting off of their asses and raising the store limit from 21 gb (Which is retarted anyways) to an infinite amount. This game rakes in more then a million dollars a year, I am sure they can afford to higher some programmer to do it. Their programmers seem incompetent.

I dont understand why you need to have money accounts..

Its rare that you have over 21x3 GB's - 63 GBs + all the Gbs that you can store as silver bars.[/b]
    An account can hold 103.2gb i believe, thats 21GB x 4 + 19.2GB from silver bars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12