Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clan bug..... ally bug...

This is a discussion on Clan bug..... ally bug... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, last week Goodnight clan (our ally and castle holders) upgraded to royal knights, alliance got disbanded and we couldnt ...
Page: 1

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Well, last week Goodnight clan (our ally and castle holders) upgraded to royal knights, alliance got disbanded and we couldnt ally again. So we tryed to sort out the problem by delvling his clan...... changing his clan leader. And nothing helped.
    Yesterday came the idea of change BOTH clan leaders.......but this time my clan got fucked becouse the leader cant give assist to anyone else (no assists on clan), only the clan leader, so he cant give me the clan back.
    Also, both clan can ally other clans, but we cannot ally each other.
    Disbanding my clan or goodnight clan is not an option, since my clan is top 3 on server and one retarded scammed my acc and donated my 1,85m nps to clan ....... so no i dont want to loose it. And disband goodnight is not an option also, becouse we dont want to loose the castle either.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix it? Or why does this shit happened?

Btw, my clan is grade 5 royal and GoodNight clan is smt around grade 3 acredited knight.

Ty

danifilth

My clan lost isiloon grade and is with bug now :S cant ally and cant disband ally with any other clan

trying to find a gm to check out what is happening.......... we sorted out the leadership bug
    but still cannot ally with goodnight..........can ally any other clan but them ......

Banned

Were you guys allied before doing isloon quest on second roster? maybe only one clan is supposed to go past training knights, similar to having 3rd clan do cape quest? Definitely talk to a GM about that....if you can ever find one. I'm curious myself.

We made isiloon quest together, but only my clan made felankor (both on january begin). Then they upgraded the clan grade and poof ally disbanded.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Forgive me if i read it wrong, but why cant the new leader just make you assist, then give you leadership? if its not letting him make you assist, just kick some people then add them later.

we had same problem when wanted to ally with GraveYard clan so we did like ur solution by switching leaders but we ended in a problem were u cant make anyone assist anymore it was like all the assist slots were full or something even tho all r members

we solved this problem when the previous guys who were assists quited clan and rejoined we could made them assist again and transfered leadership

but in ur case if u disband clan u will lose all ur NP so look for some1 who u guys made assist and dident donated NP and let him quit and rejoin to be able to get leadership again and hopefully this will help u

p.s say hi to Beat and send him a kiss from me :lol:

Forgive me if i read it wrong, but why cant the new leader just make you assist, then give you leadership? if its not letting him make you assist, just kick some people then add them later.[/b]
    Same as kenbachi problems ............... but 1 assist quited and i was able to get the leadership back.

Kenbachi, did u guys managed to ally again ?

Same as kenbachi problems ............... but 1 assist quited and i was able to get the leadership back.
    Kenbachi, did u guys managed to ally again ?[/b]
    no we couldent make ally so we remade clan (since no1 donated NP) and we could ally again
    we have 3 clans in ally now

try letting the other clan ally u that might help if not u try allying them.
    make sure ur clan is not exceeding 36 members cause that might affect
    or wait until next maintenance cause problems like this get solved sometimes after maintenance

thats all the kinda possible solutions i could think off maybe some1 else got this problem and know a solution and write it up

ur last solution is to send CS (i doubt they will help) or contact a GM who will solve ur problem by letting u remake clan and gives NP back to everyone who donated NP :unsure:

Destro

trying to contact a gm or spam KOL-support

it has been around 57 days that i am trying to find a gm (to try to recover my nps)............ found 1 that basically blocked the pms.
    But yeh .... gonna try costumer support

Royalassassin

dear ohh dear K2

up.. its still not fixed........ help us plz :/

let the other clan switch their leader and let them ally u that might work
    but make sure they dont have the assist bug again

same shit happened for us at ronark , all you need contact a GM in game and tell what happened exactly , do not spam CS cuz they just got a simple auto answer > " contact game masters in game " , it took like a month for Korlash to fix this problem :<

btw w/o ur ally , u can use or allychat or not ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast