Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Is money bug abuse back again ?

This is a discussion on Is money bug abuse back again ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And good items prices (rol, roc, shell +8, unique) are rising fast again... No more glassbelt in merchand, no more ...
Page: 1

redevil12

And good items prices (rol, roc, shell +8, unique) are rising fast again...
    No more glassbelt in merchand, no more hellbreaker +7 nor rol, roc, raptor +8, shell warrior+8...
    Its so suddenly...

It's unfair for all those noobs like us who didn't notice the rape...some people find the stuff when prices are so low so they forced-feed themselves with all unique they can find and doing this they are raping all of you

What rapes us more are posts like these. But yeh, i dont see one unique in mora o.O

Thijsoord

dang i dont hope its gonna drop got 18 gbs T_T

The king. Senior Member

yea ppl shouting rols+1 for 60gbs, yesterday they was 12 :S

JimXrOx

just someone found a bug to dupe.. he exploited it.. and he showed it to his friends too.. a company of 3 is enough to bomb a servers market in 0 time.. imagine if its a whole cafe..

DeHealer

Trina 400m
    1500 hp sc's 100m
    pfffff :angry:

Its tactic : Make lots of merchant with hight prices so ppl will think prices are going up.
    So ppl start to buy out all the "cheap one" - with normal price - items left. Merchants with normal prices earn money and sale items they could not normaly sale for good price...
    And its all started when ppl like ME used they 9999 stored gb to buy out some good stuff when prices was extremly low like 1 day ego ... And when ppl sale they stuff they try to get a beter price... And now start read this topic from start , its a circle... Eventualy in days everything will be back to normal cuz i dont believe there is any new dupe.

Simple enough ? ;]

af424

hopefully it is

but this is so widespread
    and happen so fast....... -_-

JimXrOx

Its tactic : Make lots of merchant with hight prices so ppl will think prices are going up.
    So ppl start to buy out all the "cheap one" - with normal price - items left. Merchants with normal prices earn money and sale items they could sale for good price...
    And its all started when ppl like ME used they 9999 stored gb to buy out some good stuff when prices was extremly low like 1 day ego ... And when ppl sale they stuff they try to get a beter price... And now start read this topic from start , its a circle... Eventualy in days everything will be back to normal cuz i dont believe there is any new dupe.

Simple enough ? ;][/b]
    let me think.. in dies market has been flooded for more than 60 times till now.. and non of them was because of people raising the prices.. but because it was a bug exploitation or a gm relevant situation behind it.. any core diez player can confirm it.. llill ftw -.-

sub

turks got paid their dole money and bought gbs from chinese macroers. Or some money hack out, Doesn't look like dupe, coz marke not flooded with BUS.

Someone sell item fast, so puts up price, happen again so doubles price.

Topics about prices rising in forum make some ppl buy alot of the left cheap items and resell higher, and others sell all there stuff they have equipped also at high price, then wait for prices to fall and rebuy back cheaper.

didinino

i dont know what u guys talking about but logos market is fine.

and btw xcrap was patched so if it is true then now its gone.

Try to be at last a bit optimistic sometimes ^^

And :

turks got paid their dole money and bought gbs from chinese macroers. Or some money hack out, Doesn't look like dupe, coz marke not flooded with BUS.

Someone sell item fast, so puts up price, happen again so doubles price.

Topics about prices rising in forum make some ppl buy alot of the left cheap items and resell higher, and others sell all there stuff they have equipped also at high price, then wait for prices to fall and rebuy back cheaper.[/b]
    No less no more. Looks like we are agreed with this ;]
    And i hope it will be normal soon, cuz i wana buy a lot of chitins +8 AT NORMAL PRICE >_<

JimXrOx

its not about optimization.. its a fact.. if u played KO.. u knew that the ONLY way for prices to get high was an external reason(corrupted gm,macroers selling gbs,dupe) in any other way it was impossible to catch prices like the ones that exist now.. game has changed alot since the.. but still only way for the economy to change is if something external happens..

atleast thats what i believe.

basicly I belive some turk ran from internet cafee to internet cafee shouting "all go moradon, buy all good ıtem new dupe gel gel".. yea, obviously they all came and did so and now they are trying to resell there shit but they will fail doin it since there are barley coins on the server due this long period of low prices, only big coin amounts are max. hiden in MRTGRL&#39;s INNhostess and in some ppls bank accounts.

but basicly all you/I/we need to do is do NOT buy anyhting till prices went back to "normal" again, if they cant sell it they go cheaper and cheaper... and slm back to as we are used to.

there isnt a dupe method out or w/e cus as far I noticed most turks dont even know abouth a dupe method, and I mean hadin, beterr etc. dont know bouth, and the otehr few are saying that Vindictive and ruthless is making Goldbar dupe so since we dont do that Iam pretty sure its just a big fake

taking_back_sunday

i just spent 500m in ares on cheap things lol

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast