Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Is money bug abuse back again ?

This is a discussion on Is money bug abuse back again ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol its just a bunch of turks who are trying to raise prices... when no1 buys there shit, because no1 ...
Page: 3

lol its just a bunch of turks who are trying to raise prices...
    when no1 buys there shit, because no1 has that kinda gbs then they will lose there patience and lower prices again.
    so dont buy at high price, there prob solved.

sime217

its not only on ares idiots :S

well it has to be SERVER based not a dupe.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=211837

FlippinSweeT

s> shells+1 15m

and yes, i've sold about 3 or 4 so far, somehow somewhere coins are magically appearing on the server.

i find it funny there&#39;s an xtrap patch the same time this thing starts <_<

mrmagic2008

you all are going to &#39;miss the boat&#39; lol, if you were still waiting to buy uniques for cheap, i think you just saw your chance vanished last night

Banned

why pm magicality?
    i dont understand what is going on at the moment ;([/b]
    MAGICALITY HAS THE DUPE METHOD
    s> shells+1 15m
    and yes, i&#39;ve sold about 3 or 4 so far, somehow somewhere coins are magically appearing on the server.

i find it funny there&#39;s an xtrap patch the same time this thing starts <_<[/b]
    i saw shell priest +8 in merch.
    warrior shell for 3m
    ;D
    you all are going to &#39;miss the boat&#39; lol, if you were still waiting to buy uniques for cheap, i think you just saw your chance vanished last night[/b]
    Don&#39;t you mean few hours ago?

Scandium

its not about optimization.. its a fact.. if u played KO.. u knew that the ONLY way for prices to get high was an external reason(corrupted gm,macroers selling gbs,dupe) in any other way it was impossible to catch prices like the ones that exist now.. game has changed alot since the.. but still only way for the economy to change is if something external happens..

atleast thats what i believe.[/b]
    Let me erase your first of the parenthesis add there....do you REALLY believe that someone who have corrupted gm contact ll ask for coins?To do what with them?Trying to make up his uniques?? :blink: Everyone here also the turks most likely work for there own char neither for yours neither mine....so from your saying it goes like this, i contact my gm and ask him hmmm how many 200,400,600...1000gb&#39;s?Where can fit all this money?Champ here we speak about uniques +3/armors+weapons +9/+10 if someone have a gm behind ll ask for the item not for some pathetic coins and running around moradon collect the items.End of story!!!Run moradon find me an item +9 come on....at least give it a try :lol: :lol:

Ps:About dupe method i ll agree with you and also about the macroing gb gain....

JimXrOx

Let me erase your first of the parenthesis add there....do you REALLY believe that someone who have corrupted gm contact ll ask for coins?To do what with them?Trying to make up his uniques?? :blink: Everyone here also the turks most likely work for there own char neither for yours neither mine....so from your saying it goes like this, i contact my gm and ask him hmmm how many 200,400,600...1000gb&#39;s?Where can fit all this money?Champ here we speak about uniques +3/armors+weapons +9/+10 if someone have a gm behind ll ask for the item not for some pathetic coins and running around moradon collect the items.End of story!!!Run moradon find me an item +9 come on....at least give it a try :lol: :lol:

Ps:About dupe method i ll agree with you and also about the macroing gb gain....[/b]
    i dont say this thing happens know.. but in the past several ppl did things like this.. llill&#39;s subjest is the last one from the days i was around.

i noticed this shit in last few days... turks are saying there is a new dupe out ... then every turk in all fking turkey put all unique he has even noob shits on merch for 300% more price... noob people who didnt look prices buy their shit and create more idea of higher prices then all of a sudden every one puts prices on high.... 3 days later everyone forgets cuz no one will buy a shit cuz no one has money even for pots :P prices return to normal etc ... ko go on

well it has to be SERVER based not a dupe.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=211837[/b]

Its happening on Diez too, so its not server based.

JimXrOx

last economy flooding was in the start of rofd.. kept a while 3-4 months if i remember right (wasnt playing by that time so not sure) its not something that affects the game for days.. its Months atleast

omg

i just logged in for the first time since this morning and the prices are insane (again)

any ideas on whats going on here?

if duping is back, then fuck this, im done with this game for good. its been a fun few years but im just tired of it.

anyhows, for all of you guys hoping that dupe was back so that you could buy cheaper pots, have fun buying your iron bow +7s for 17 gbs now....

*crossing fingers

sandman dont quit bro

its GHOSTS just saying dont quit

we can still play this game right

hope its not dupe

If it&#39;s money dupe, so why i still see good items on merch?? dol+7 - 7gb, cleaver+9-9gb, wp - 4,5gb, foverin - 7gb.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

The prices will be up for a week or 2 then they&#39;ll be back. It&#39;s not like this hasn&#39;t happened before. Dupe is NOT back.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast