Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Is money bug abuse back again ?

This is a discussion on Is money bug abuse back again ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You ppl say there isnt coin dupe well there was coin dupe! I got f***ed up myself with selling my ...
Page: 4

muppet007

You ppl say there isnt coin dupe well there was coin dupe!
    I got f***ed up myself with selling my stuff...
    I sold some stuff and totally i recieved 8 GB..
    But the next morning i wake up go to innhostes only my 8 GB is gone
    I havn't been hacked otherwise they had my stuff aswell and my other 12 GB from innhostes
    So i think there was coin dupe and K2 made dupe wipe and my money is gone...

This all was in Diez

lez

dunno about you guys, but i see this as an opportunity. Ppl sell at 300% the price even more, i'll sell at 150-200% the normal price, it might sell.. give you a quick buck. earn like 21 gb or so then wait till its back to normal again when they realise its either all BS or that it was fixed by xtrap patch (if there even was some coin dupe out) and you'll have ur sellf almost enough for a CS+0 :lol:

i hope this is like a last wave b4 the market totaly crashes but i dont thing it is :/

Banned

must b smth up, i saw ii +1/70 for 175 mil last night, now 600- 800 mil

Kleos

Girakon is normal, Ares is crazy. Considering there are plenty of stored GBs in Ares & all servers before Ronark, this could be someone playing the markets with big amount of moneys. If it is a dupe, Girakon should get hit as well.

DeHealer

Check markets right now, ppl realizing no one buying for that big prices, they lowering prices again..
    So market will be back soon to what it was :P

as soon as i read this topic i went to mordan and everything is normal and i pmed some1 selling Iron set and look what he replied

everything looks normal to me alike a week before so dont spread scary things like that again <_<

Banned

well in ares prices were high and still is high atm becuase i sold my rol for 10 gb and it was 5gb 2-3 days ago, and yes prices are dropping atm again

MrT

1 week ago i bought Iron Belt for 10GB on Ares, 1 hour ago i shouted that im selling for 12GB (just to get market to normal prices again) and some turk pmed me like: "come laneia, 20gb.. fast!" o_O

pspabuser

lol omg ive just saved 100gb up please all mighty god let the prices go down

lol omg ive just saved 100gb up please all mighty god let the prices go down[/b]

+1

=D

gandalf

i see noone complaining about the uniques they bought at ridiculous prices. So boo.

I think that someone is playing with market. As I can remember, Greyhawk tried something simillar few years ago, difference is that he tried to do it with scrolls... correct me if I&#39;m wrong...

Banned

does the prices still rise ? i maybe make new lvl 1 acc and look

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Wow all the hacks are coming back? see so many topics bout speedhack and now this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast