Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Is money bug abuse back again ?

This is a discussion on Is money bug abuse back again ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; glass belt back on merchant in morodon and no one is buying... life returns back...to normal...
Page: 6

glass belt back on merchant in morodon and no one is buying...

life returns back...to normal

Told u !

And who is the pr0 now ?

There is no dupe method because if there were, you wouldn't see any ROL's ROC's, Glass Belts etc in merch, they would be bought up and prices would be screaming on these items. EVERY time there is a dupe, these are the first items to skyrocket. It's simple, if coins are free, the items are free and it doesn't matter the GB price for a duper.

Yeah, I for one am taking advantage of this dupe scare.
    Yesterday, I bought a Cleaver+9 (450m) and an MD+8 (250m)
    I sold these within 5 minutes for 550m and 375m.

Now I wait for prices to go back down, and I'll have made a beautiful profit. ;D

Of course, if prices continue to go up, I'm fucked. :G

WrathofGod

k2 should ban Chinese Ip adresses..
    [/quote]

dont forget about banning turks ko adresses.. it clearly says USKO not TURKKO

Today shouts on Ares 1 market : S> Iron Belt 15 GB ! ... After 20 min : S> Glass belt 11 GB S> Iron Belt 12 GB ...
    In 1/2 hours they will get bored and simply merchant it ... Everything will be back as it was ;]
    Stop merchant for high prices to speed up this proces !

af424

Source from a turk in JIT told me tht it was a plot of like 1-2 clans (underground) trying to play the market. They tried to spend all their gbs (each clanny hving 100+ gbs) and create inflation and gain from it.

I cant verify tht, just sharing wt I hear.

A big news announcement was made in turkey to sell at very high prices in market to rise up the prices again in KO (80% of turkey plays ko i assume :P) so all turks raised their prices to tricks ppl to buy at hight prices thinking there is a dupe method

thats my idea on the reason behind this rise :lol:

i want ppl to understand 2 things here:

1) if there is items like armors and uniques dupe method prices will go down very fast since market will be flooded with dupe items and uniques and items will be deleted after every maintenance so ppl wont buy a thing an market crashes.

2) if there is a GB or BUS dupe price will go sky high since lots of coins will enter the market.

and it seems that there is no GB or BUS dupe atm since no1 sells BUS below 2.4m and no1 selling a full merchant of GB's so it seems its only a turk plan since they flood the game and they r doing this tactic from a cafe with over 100 PC so dont worry
    i bet those ppl who sell for high price will stay for 1 week without selling a thing if u leave them without buying a thing

You would not see a full merchant of GBs even if there was a GB dupe. They would simply NPC them and make lots of coins faster than merchanting them.

A big news announcement was made in turkey to sell at very high prices in market to rise up the prices again in KO (80% of turkey plays ko i assume :P) so all turks raised their prices to tricks ppl to buy at hight prices thinking there is a dupe method

thats my idea on the reason behind this rise :lol:

i want ppl to understand 2 things here:

1) if there is items like armors and uniques dupe method prices will go down very fast since market will be flooded with dupe items and uniques and items will be deleted after every maintenance so ppl wont buy a thing an market crashes.

2) if there is a GB or BUS dupe price will go sky high since lots of coins will enter the market.

and it seems that there is no GB or BUS dupe atm since no1 sells BUS below 2.4m and no1 selling a full merchant of GB's so it seems its only a turk plan since they flood the game and they r doing this tactic from a cafe with over 100 PC so dont worry
    i bet those ppl who sell for high price will stay for 1 week without selling a thing if u leave them without buying a thing [/b]

i spoke to a few turkish friends who told me this as well.

some people bought a few things for "cheap" and resold them later when they created a panic.
    they bought ROL, ROC, and other such things for >400m and resold them for 999m to 15gb+....

the person i spoke with said that they noticed when Iron belts were on merchant for 900m - 999m, that when they were bought up, people were offering 11-12gb for them. so they figured if you could buy up enough uniques, get enough people in on it, you could probably sell for more.

im not sure how they pulled it off exactly but they ran around spreading a lot of rumors and when people didnt see any uniques on merchant...or there were and they were immediately snatched up...then the panic was created.

wery wery smart of them... haha

theyre aware of how much duped coinage is still floating around out there and just wanted to shake things up.

hopefully, this is true.

ArminVanBuuren

i spoke to a few turkish friends who told me this as well.

some people bought a few things for "cheap" and resold them later when they created a panic.
    they bought ROL, ROC, and other such things for >400m and resold them for 999m to 15gb+....

the person i spoke with said that they noticed when Iron belts were on merchant for 900m - 999m, that when they were bought up, people were offering 11-12gb for them. so they figured if you could buy up enough uniques, get enough people in on it, you could probably sell for more.

im not sure how they pulled it off exactly but they ran around spreading a lot of rumors and when people didnt see any uniques on merchant...or there were and they were immediately snatched up...then the panic was created.

wery wery smart of them... haha

theyre aware of how much duped coinage is still floating around out there and just wanted to shake things up.

hopefully, this is true.[/b]
    Yeah, happened...unfortunately to them...it won't last.

Yesterday I saw RoLs back to merchant for 650m in Ares1...now my brother says he has seen them for 500 again...the first Glass Belt hit the market for 850 and EP+1 is in merchant again...prices rised for a while, maybe 1-2 days, but now what they caused was a spent in stored gold bars so now people would have even less money in their banks...now it will be distributed and maybe this will cause the prices going even lower. -_-

still going up in edana >.>. we have many dumb turks who still think ppl will buy we's +0 for 500m when they were 200 and rols for 900+ when they were 350. still waiting for them to realize noone will buy their stuff :/

af424

i felt bad for those who bought my stuff

NOT lol

:P

but now what they caused was a spent in stored gold bars so now people would have even less money in their banks...now it will be distributed and maybe this will cause the prices going even lower. -_-[/b]
    +1

PSYK0SIN

You gotta know that the chinese are in game as well and they are hardWorkers nd support each other.
    They BF/FT/Boss hunt daily ^^ And they make really good money out of it

toniskuusk

maybe is a trade bug???
    chest are selling real fast, and a lot of new dol+0, HB+0 is in mora.[/b]
    yea i got dol from first green chest 2 days ago manes

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast