Money to be made?

This is a discussion on Money to be made? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If Trina's pieces are replaced with monster summon staffs, as K2 was going to do, don't you think price of ...
Page: 1

If Trina's pieces are replaced with monster summon staffs, as K2 was going to do, don't you think price of Trina will increase? Because it costs like 40M on my server (Akara) and its 800G1 credits (I think). While a HP/AC/AP scroll costs 12-15M~ and is only 144G1 credits. If people are buying items from PUS to sell, you could get 5.5 packs of scrolls per Trina. That means about 80M for your 800G1 credits as scrolls, rather than 40M from the 800 G1 credits as a Trina.

The price of Trina, so far, seems to be cheap in comparison to other PUS items being merchanted, because of the amount of them injected into the server through premium buyers. Do you think that since players may not be getting them with premium anymore, this will cause the prices of Trina's to go up? Is it worth me stocking up now for 40M, and reselling later?

Opinions please.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

because you get it free with premium. its always been that price because most people dont even buy it from pus. they get it with their premium

because you get it free with premium. its always been that price because most people dont even buy it from pus. they get it with their premium[/b]
    well said.

because you get it free with premium. its always been that price because most people dont even buy it from pus. they get it with their premium[/b]
    Obviously I already knew that, but I heard that Trina's were getting replaced with monster summon staff's], even though they have been temporarily taken away for now due to bug abuse. I may be wrong.

lil_mageskillz

Obviously I already knew that, but I heard that Trina's were getting replaced with monster summon staff's], even though they have been temporarily taken away for now due to bug abuse. I may be wrong.[/b]
    well you heard wrong cause they have removed all summon staffs that ppl got with prem.

well you heard wrong cause they have removed all summon staffs that ppl got with prem.[/b]
    So you know for a fact they don't intend on fixing the bug and then reimplementing them?

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

So you know for a fact they don't intend on fixing the bug and then reimplementing them?[/b]
    ye, they will do that along with the select char option

ye, they will do that along with the select char option[/b]
    And after they fix catapult bug.

Glader

Zealous, considering that all you have right now is that you've "heard" that they're putting in monster summon staffs for prem people, and considering there was a 6(?) hour emergency maintenance to delete them AND the items dropped from them I wouldnt ask people if they know K2's plans for the future "for a fact". Just take a step back, take in the information, and reconsider the rumours you've heard.

Now, does it really matter what K2's plans for the future is "for a fact"? I think their actions speak pretty clearly

Arthurios

Would be good though, I bought 4x trina for 40mil in logos and they are now already 60 or something so made a bit of profit with that

Banned

exactly