Bifrost, I make like 6 gbs a day.
This is a discussion on Money Making Help? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bifrost, I make like 6 gbs a day....
Bifrost, I make like 6 gbs a day.
probably not the safest way but 90% of the times it worked for me when i was playing ares bought 5 chitins+1 rb for rogue/warrior 20mil each up them to +4 and to 5 with tears sell and buy more chitins h34r:
get a job and buy with usd, probably the best and most fastest way
well the lvl 46-59 FT isn't that hard to win....and green chests can sell for lots of money if ur poor and that can start u out then u buy and resell or upgrade +5's to +7's or just turn the green chests in and get a unique also red chests and get a hb +0
Or just turn them and get crappy chitins +1 or bone cleaver +1or just turn the green chests in and get a unique also red chests and get a hb +0 [/b]
+1 i fucking love this baba.get a job and buy with usd, probably the best and most fastest way[/b]
lol @ baba's (yea im a damn hypocrit lol) i think making chitin+7. Buy it at +5 for 2m and i had 5 peices, spent 30m total (chitin/bus) and made 2 +7's so 30-40m profit
ya the 3am one is usually bugged but i didnt know they bugged it? we just kill all the mobs.real simple. If your 60+ Go FT. THey bug it and you win everytime. (except for the 3am Eastern time one. that apparently never works.)[/b]
going to ft is the best option , and about upgrade if u havent money how you can do this?
this is what i reckon: 59 ft you sell the chest, and 60+ you trade it in,
from green chest i allways get crap and in 5 blue chests this week i have gotten hanguk, dol, shard, complete helm and a dv.
i used to buy +5 cleavers for like 500k a piece and about 10 of them.. and like 2 or more go +7 then sell for 4.5m
i cud get +5 chitin but a lot of money on the scrolls like 2.4m a pop.
60- Really isnt that great for earning money, besides bosses in ardream - which really got nerfed seeing how the rings dont drop anymore -
However, leveling to 70+ is very painful, tiring, and the rewards might not be worth it. What i mean is, 70+ is only good if you are able to find a good clan......
ANYWAYS merchanting (buying/selling) is best.
Bleh heres the best ideas imo:
1. Buying and Reselling (yeah i know i read your post, but this really is the BEST method to make money. Its probably the safest way thats also able to earn you a shitload. Anyways, patience and careful scrutinization of the market will help you succeed)
2. Upgrading (Riskiest method, it could make you a billionaire overnite, but it could also make u a hobo and /quit_game overnite. Ugh i dont really recommend this, since the chances of failure are WAYYY higher than the chances of success... at least for me haha)
3. Going to BDW and FT daily. (uhh this is a fail-safe method i can say, besides the opportunity cost of Time and Potions - the latter isnt really that high of a sacrifice haha - However, this method is quite unsteady. Like.. you could go profit-less for a week, while other times you could be making it into every single BDW and FT and winning it all.
4. Farming quest items (This is a painful process : boring, tiring, and it doesnt earn that much......... Better than nothing i guess)
5. Babashopping - self explanatory
buy and resell is safest and best way but also i recommend upgrading little stuff.. like i buy high class +1 and go +6 and sometimes +7 i've made graham and deep +7 smite +5 and so on made like 500m profit efore i burnt hanguk going +6 =X
okay so currently i have 224m
i was hoping to get +8 cleavers which i could but i need a +7 DD helm...
i guess ill do my cleaver method...
is upping the low class items for paper mages and Bps a good way to make money or what?