Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Money Program

This is a discussion on Money Program within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Then go "hack" the game, if it's so easy. Exploiting bugs, writing programs ain't that easy. I see more rubbish ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

Then go "hack" the game, if it's so easy. Exploiting bugs, writing programs ain't that easy. I see more rubbish things in your post then in KO[/b]
    Actually I wouldn't have written that if I didn't experienced it myself.

No fake and still works
    somehow more often dcs though o.o

theres been no good uniques on merchants in the last few weeks, and barely any chitins +8

Babiesforlunch

The Hack is real there was someone selling it for 500 $ in Turkey money, very few people have the program and would be stupid to share it with anyone. The people saying that it's fake are fucking morons and you don't know shit.

pinatbebek

The Hack is real there was someone selling it for 500 $ in Turkey money, very few people have the program and would be stupid to share it with anyone. The people saying that it's fake are fucking morons and you don't know shit.[/b]
    Easy there tiger...

Then go "hack" the game, if it's so easy. Exploiting bugs, writing programs ain't that easy. I see more rubbish things in your post then in KO[/b]

Still not fake.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

The Hack is real there was someone selling it for 500 $ in Turkey money, very few people have the program and would be stupid to share it with anyone. The people saying that it's fake are fucking morons and you don't know shit.[/b]
    500$

seller pm me :P

It's still fake. That's not the way of making money.

Even duping takes an effort, that's why you can sell 1gb still for 2$.

If people could do money with just pressing 'Enter', they couldn't sell the noah at all because it would be worth nothing. (Really nothing. You couldn't even buy chitins +7 with 10gb.)[/b]
    First off, it's probably rare so not everyone can do it, second it takes more time then just to get 1gb every second, someone said it's like 20m an hour

Arthurios

5mil a sec with a very good connection is the max I heared

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

all the turks gather around at lunch during recess and put their lunch money together and put in a big jar
    "MONEY PROGRAM"
    lol 500$ for a program thats gay

You guys know what else? There is a hack that makes you lvl 83 and 1m nps instantly, yeah, and its not fake. There was this one time, in KO camp, this one turk guy, told me. And since there are so many lvl 83's that means its TRUE. But its not fake, I mean i've never saw it, tested or used or anything, BUT I know its 100% true, because he told me.

King0fKingZ

You guys know what else? There is a hack that makes you lvl 83 and 1m nps instantly, yeah, and its not fake. There was this one time, in KO camp, this one turk guy, told me. And since there are so many lvl 83's that means its TRUE. But its not fake, I mean i've never saw it, tested or used or anything, BUT I know its 100% true, because he told me.

[/b]
    epic fail

jpo183

Its always fun to come and read what is going on here compared to other more informed forums. This one is full of retards.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

[/b]
    SS PLS :P

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast