Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Money Program

This is a discussion on Money Program within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you really believe ppl dont know any dupe method? im sure ppl know, and dupe dupe d.. GB how do ...
Page: 7

you really believe ppl dont know any dupe method? im sure ppl know, and dupe dupe d.. GB
    how do u think why in moradon some ppl all the time selling GBs? huge amount of GB? legit collect??[/b]
    the bug is fixed server side you cant do anything to make it work again.
    im glad there are no more public dupe methods lets hope gb prices will go up[/b]
    <_<

the bug is fixed server side you cant do anything to make it work again.
    im glad there are no more public dupe methods lets hope gb prices will go up[/b]

Remember after FD how no one could afford anything? No one could exp because pots were too expensive, Glass Belts and super expensive items were in merch...wonder if those days are coming back

lol who ever that hacker was that made the program was stupid to just give his hack away without some protection on it. I know a guy with some serious KO hacks very rare you wouldnt know are possible that he sells, but its encripted and has a licensing system that is connected to that persons computer so leaking is impossible it wouldnt work. And if someone is trying to leak he can ban them.

lol who ever that hacker was that made the program was stupid to just give his hack away without some protection on it. I know a guy with some serious KO hacks very rare you wouldnt know are possible that he sells, but its encripted and has a licensing system that is connected to that persons computer so leaking is impossible it wouldnt work. And if someone is trying to leak he can ban them.[/b]
    What a coincidence - It&#39;s almost like the UFO I have in my back yard, I won&#39;t let anyone see it but they should trust I have it cause I post on the interwebz

lol who ever that hacker was that made the program was stupid to just give his hack away without some protection on it. I know a guy with some serious KO hacks very rare you wouldnt know are possible that he sells, but its encripted and has a licensing system that is connected to that persons computer so leaking is impossible it wouldnt work. And if someone is trying to leak he can ban them.[/b]

That&#39;s actually not how it happened. One programmer made the original hack. A very wealthy Turkmusun purchased the hack for a lot of money and was the main gold supplier for most sights and forums. He made more money then you can imagine. This past month, someone made a new hack that does the same thing he was doing and it killed the gold market. Do you remember when there were all kinds of Asian dudes farming gold and they all stopped? They couldn&#39;t compete, that&#39;s why. The current program supposedly doesn&#39;t work or crashes before it can be used very long. Because of the new hack that was sold cheaply and got around quickly, K2 caught on and finally tried to fix it.

you really believe ppl dont know any dupe method? im sure ppl know, and dupe dupe d.. GB
    how do u think why in moradon some ppl all the time selling GBs? huge amount of GB? legit collect??[/b]
    i know alot of lucky noobs have alot GBs now and probably they will sell them but cant keep the gold prices down anymore

element43978

doesnt matter its still fucktup, he made 30gb in 1 hour, another guy did this with 20 pc´s for 4/5 hours. Just imagine how much gb´s he have. Major roll back is best option in my eyes. 1 week roll back atleast. With items/coins only[/b]
    ok lets calculate this. 30gb = 1h. 30gb x 5h = 150gb. 150gb x 20cpu = 3,000gb............ holy shit

and ko4lmylife, i love your signature haha its really funny :P

What a coincidence - It&#39;s almost like the UFO I have in my back yard, I won&#39;t let anyone see it but they should trust I have it cause I post on the interwebz[/b]
    Yup, it is like your UFO. Does anyone really know for sure? No thats the point besides I dont have anything to prove to you, ive actually already said to much but thanks for thinking its fiction

Yup, it is like your UFO. Does anyone really know for sure? No thats the point besides I dont have anything to prove to you, ive actually already said to much but thanks for thinking its fiction [/b]

Ya that comment about UFO&#39;s wow that&#39;s a winner lol. It&#39;s all a coincidence that gold went from $5 on a lot of servers to $.75 on some, at the exact time K2 announces an extended maintenance to handle a major problem in game, then they come up with a new pot for a limited time that people would use massive amounts of coins on lots of accounts, and then someone posts an SS of someone using a program that made money, and there&#39;s topics on this on every turk forum...jeezuz it&#39;s so hard to connect any dots here, here come the UFO&#39;s, rofl.

515saint

Remember after FD how no one could afford anything? No one could exp because pots were too expensive, Glass Belts and super expensive items were in merch...wonder if those days are coming back [/b]

will take a long time for that happen again sad but true.

will take a long time for that happen again sad but true.[/b]
    yup

bus dupe all over again....

gah this topic should be closed, keeps getting bumped and its old. Money shiz has been patched for a while.

Prices are dropping like a rock since they patched it...save ur coins till next time

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567