Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Moneybookers

This is a discussion on Moneybookers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i posted ticket to kol team , with why they dont added buying way silver/gold/platinum prems by MB too...
Page: 2

OwnWiew

i posted ticket to kol team , with why they dont added buying way silver/gold/platinum prems by MB too

exot

but whats the reason of this ? only moneybookers in g1 credit charging option... why we couldnt buy premium ingame by mb too... i really dont understand this.

and btw c&b is really gay and sux a lot. totaly crap i hate it, i was banned ingame last year cause of c&b

nocomment

your friend used his account in moneybokers for buy your prem ?[/b]
    yep but only bronze from k2 site T_T (overall he done 8 transactions in month and card didnt get blocked lolz : P) it was like one month ago :f

Over 3 years i have used Credit Card, Never had problem and Never had to wait over a min for my Prem or KC purchase.[/b]
    +1 I have always used CC...well in my case Debit...but it all works the same. Never had to wait for prem or kc....instant. Never any problems either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12