Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

MoneyOrLove banned?

This is a discussion on MoneyOrLove banned? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; to make it clr, i didnt ssuported any1 in this case, and that i writed "javier lied to me", coz ...
Page: 3

Mario

to make it clr, i didnt ssuported any1 in this case, and that i writed "javier lied to me", coz he did, and i dont see anything wrong with that (i writed)... but after this...

2006-12-21 17:21:59 - jAViER aKa OneMoreChance - Clixs, Mario *work* mario
    2006-12-21 17:22:05 - jAViER aKa OneMoreChance - Clixs, Mario *work* tbh
    2006-12-21 17:22:05 - jAViER aKa OneMoreChance - Clixs, Mario *work* i thought u were my friend.
    2006-12-21 17:22:26 Mario *work* Clixs, - jAViER aKa OneMoreChance - i am ur friend
    2006-12-21 17:22:28 Mario *work* Clixs, - jAViER aKa OneMoreChance - so what ?
    2006-12-21 17:22:38 - jAViER aKa OneMoreChance - Clixs, Mario *work* u are not my friend.
    2006-12-21 17:22:40 Mario *work* Clixs, - jAViER aKa OneMoreChance - did i smth wrong?
    2006-12-21 17:22:57 Mario *work* Clixs, - jAViER aKa OneMoreChance - coz what ? i didnt keep ur side
    2006-12-21 17:23:05 Mario *work* Clixs, - jAViER aKa OneMoreChance - im not on mol side either
    2006-12-21 17:23:09 - jAViER aKa OneMoreChance - Clixs, Mario *work* i said im a liar
    2006-12-21 17:23:13 - jAViER aKa OneMoreChance - Clixs, Mario *work* WHEN THE FUKK IV LIED to U?

...he tought that we r "friends" i should keep hes side... no thx

javier is a gg.. he told me that he did not scam you.. and i believe him.. oh weell back to my rabbit hole

Money

Originally posted by Majix
    javier is a gg.. he told me that he did not scam you.. and i believe him.. oh weell back to my rabbit hole
    Ok so as soon as I give him my info, im dced and get invalid pass change (btw he told Tom he knew the SA bug where u can changed pass without SA but with a bug in the site ) so its just all a huge big conincidence majix ? Oh yeh and why would he admit it to me and Tom numerous times, if he didn't do it ? Why would he repay my lost items if it wasn't him ? la la la ..... zzzzzzzz h43r:

Mario

Originally posted by Majix
    how u can judge them ? solution should be, they're both banned or no1... only them know the truth, and no1 have riight to judge this, especialy friends of javier n mol will always keep they side -_- what gg means? hi np holder, good player ? nice person ? i tought javier is nice until he started to scream at me and flame me on msn... even that he was kinda weird (makin 46456 topics about hes leavin, thinkin hes top sin coz he bought char with uber np lol?, etc) i still liked him, untill i saw hes real face today, and said BB

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Money
    a big a.q to the gay that banned me *Will (Phantom_Rouge) can you please un-ban me or talk to whoever banned me and tell me a reason ? *

btw thx to all the guys that supported me :wub: and clix for being the little messanger :P *:wub:

Posting here is a privilege and not a right. If you are so butt-hurt about being banned, maybe you should either go to another forum, or make your own.

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    1. I am a MOD

2. I am at work so no MSN

3. Make a new forum account and pm an Admin ( names appears in yellow )
    No way in hell your putting the blame on me for this one <_< I was at work when he was banned[/b]
    Pussy. I'll take the blame lol, whats the worst that can happen?

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by phantomlink@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

1. I am a MOD

No way in hell your putting the blame on me for this one <_< I was at work when he was banned
    Pussy. I'll take the blame lol, whats the worst that can happen?[/b]
    You can get demoted from MOD for banning someone without reason? :P

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

1. I am a MOD

No way in hell your putting the blame on me for this one <_< I was at work when he was banned
    Pussy. I'll take the blame lol, whats the worst that can happen?[/b]
    You can get demoted from MOD for banning someone without reason? :P[/b][/quote]

Nah

if you could then why would i still be here.... duh......

Money

well i've pmed festo and phantom but no responce... if some admin/mod w/e would pls kindly send me a pm explaining why I was banned I would appreciated it :mellow:

morax

Personally i think having an msn name like this -

"•·.·´¯`·.·•·Ðåñ Løvê§ Høllí•·.·´¯`·.·•"

is enough reason to ban

Money

Originally posted by morax
    Personally i think having an msn name like this - *

"•·.·´¯`·.·•·Ðåñ Løvê§ Høllí•·.·´¯`·.·•" *

is enough reason to ban

:lol:

Banned

what is reason for he was banned?
    i dont think he scammed one guy :/

Wierd.. well javier has been good to me I guess, but him having moneys items back then is kinda suspicios. Anyways I am with mario im not taking sides... when I played on mrslies I didnt find anything suspicious, but this was some time ago.

Even if he did scam you (which I SERIOUSLY doubt) does that really give you the right to scam him?

.... Just give the items back and try to get past it :/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123