Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hb+7 VS ii+8 which is better vs mobs and in pk ?

This is a discussion on Hb+7 VS ii+8 which is better vs mobs and in pk ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1-Hb +7 (169 +140 flame) VS ii +8 (180 +80 ) for a priest which is better for exping and ...
Page: 1

abouja

1-Hb +7 (169 +140 flame) VS ii +8 (180 +80 ) for a priest which is better for exping and pk ?

2-Also how to calculate damage ,say a bp has 1800 ap buffed so helis will be like : 1800X2.5 =4500 divided def of target multiply answer with weapon def reduction factor and the 15% of matchless ,and then add 400 + elemental damage which disregards the def ? or the 400 and elemental damage get also divided by target def ??

3-And how much one point of ap of the weapon affects ur fully buffed ap?

To fully explain my query lets say a 1k df rogue with iron belt is the target og a HB+7 and he is lvl 70 with matchless 15% damage reduction and my ap is 1800 with book and str 30 and HB +7 ..
    helis = 1800X2.5 =4500 ,4500/10 =450 ,450X0.9(iron belt)X0.85(matchless) =344 ,final damage = 344+400+140 =884 damage ..

Is this equation right or not and pls no flames if this is already been explained before if u know something about this, i will appreciate ur help guys..

abouja

?? No one knows
    No way there must be some one out there who knows what iam talking about ,comon guys i need ur help..

UnnamedByMazek

hb+7

It looks good, but it's impossible to calculate how hard the flame damage would hit. It wouldn't hit 140, due to resistances that the rogue will most likely have.

for a bp:

1)II +8for Exp
    2)HB +7 for Pk

for a warrior:

1)II +8 For Exp
    2)II +8 For Pk (though a warrior with not very good mana will go for the HB +7 in 1v1s fo sho)

for a bp:

1)II +8for Exp
    2)HB +7 for Pk

for a warrior:

1)II +8 For Exp
    2)II +8 For Pk (though a warrior with not very good mana will go for the HB +7 in 1v1s fo sho)[/b]
    On some one wearing 50 club def talia + IN + IB I&#39;m pretty sure the HB would do more dmg then the II +8, since elemental doesn&#39;t get affected by AC/weapon def, and on someone with alot of def HB would maybe do more dmg (dunno at which point, but it will) and on low def stuff (monster and players) the II would hit more... but as I said there should be some point where the II+8>HB+7, too bad I dunno where it is >.<

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

for a bp:

1)II +8for Exp
    2)HB +7 for Pk

for a warrior:

1)II +8 For Exp
    2)II +8 For Pk (though a warrior with not very good mana will go for the HB +7 in 1v1s fo sho)[/b]
    warriors not getting any mana from the hb.

However priests do, which is why the HB +7 is wayyy better, and as for the AP loss of 11, the Elemental damage almost fully makes up for that.

abouja

Need more Opinions guys comon especially on the damage equation :blink: help is needed i cant afford both weapons need one .
    Anyone tried both can tell the damage or ap difference between ?

hb is better imo, uniques weapons tend to hit alot harder then they show, hence why a giga axe hits as hard as it does with such low atp

ii8 is awesome too tho, but i tihnk more expensive, and not as cool looking D:

gogog hb

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Need more Opinions guys comon especially on the damage equation :blink: help is needed i cant afford both weapons need one .
    Anyone tried both can tell the damage or ap difference between ?[/b]
    As stated before, the damage difference is about to nothing, anyone with half a brain would advise you to take the HB+7 over II+8, due to its enormous INT Bonus giving you the ability to kick in one, or even two more helis/heals before a pot is needed, not only is the additional Elemental damage dealing better with weapon defenses (as in IB, IN, Talia, Shields etc) also does it look better :P.
    Besides that, a HB+7 might be cheaper than II+8.

abouja

Yea good point schrotti Hb +7 is like 15 gb and II+8 minimum 20 gb+,i might as well save the difference and buy myself a WE or something to raise my str..

Any feed back about damage calculation especially with helis skill ?

for a bp:

1)II +8for Exp
    2)HB +7 for Pk

for a warrior:

1)II +8 For Exp
    where does the "more mana" come in? cause intel bonus doesnt apply on a warrior..

abouja

Anyone knows answer to point 2,3 ?

for 3 it changes every lvl

and you would have to figure out 2 by yourself, attack different targets with diferent def and see the difference

Mario

where does the "more mana" come in? cause intel bonus doesnt apply on a warrior..[/b]
    Rogues/Warrior gettin more mana from HP pts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast