Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Monster Staff

This is a discussion on Monster Staff within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It will probably cost 4444 kc so U have to buy 4800 kc instead of 4400 and it will spawn ...
Page: 2

It will probably cost 4444 kc so U have to buy 4800 kc instead of 4400 and it will spawn shitty bosses shown on the videos !

If its the same monster staff that used to be given out as rewards for certain gm events it is a 5x use item, and about 90% of the time you get a hyde, anteres, or kek boss, and its most likely gonna run 2-3k kc. They will sell a lot until ppl realize they just spent $25-40 to get absolutely nothing. Also on a good note felly and isi are not in the list of bosses that can spawn, but who knows if its been changed at all

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    If its the same monster staff that used to be given out as rewards for certain gm events it is a 5x use item, and about 90% of the time you get a hyde, anteres, or kek boss, and its most likely gonna run 2-3k kc. They will sell a lot until ppl realize they just spent $25-40 to get absolutely nothing. Also on a good note felly and isi are not in the list of bosses that can spawn, but who knows if its been changed at all
    lol U pay here so I think it's x10

if your gona spend $40 on a chance to get something.. might as well just use that $40 on the item you want lol insted of a chance to get it

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    if your gona spend $40 on a chance to get something.. might as well just use that $40 on the item you want lol insted of a chance to get it
    Exactly
    Also keep in mind that bosses are way stronger now eh
    Like if Lycaon used to spawn in the old days, a lvl 55 plate archer could rape it.
    Now you need half a party. ( Just an example. )

And as people said, in the old days it was 10 bosses, with the chances of it being
    hyde, kekurikekukaka, antares or attila were really big.

I'd say: Hopefully KO, for once, actually thought this one through.
    Even tho the old monster staff hardly ever gave you decent drops,

Btw ever thought about this:
    The 'newer' bosses in CZ drop every unique eh (or most of them),
    What if you get a lobo for example from the staff, will it be able to drop all of the uniques as well? (like the CZ-lobo would)

My guess would be:

• 2802KC or something (so you need to buy 3200 instead of 2800)
    • the Easy / shit bosses with shitty drops
    • 10 bosses

Or

• 4k KC or something
    • Harder bosses with a better chance of a decent drop
    • 3-5 bosses

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    It will probably cost 4444 kc so U have to buy 4800 kc instead of 4400 and it will spawn shitty bosses shown on the videos !
    I don't think Lupus, Lobo and Lycaon can be called shitty bosses.. the hammers and lupus pendant aren't bad and expensive atleast on cwest.

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    I don't think Lupus, Lobo and Lycaon can be called shitty bosses.. the hammers and lupus pendant aren't bad and expensive atleast on cwest.
    All bosses in CZ have a chance to drop eachother uniques and more.
    For example: Shaula can drop Lobo pendant, Barrk can drop Tail of Lesath, ect...
    Also, Shaula can drop for example IN and stuff. so ye

The CZ-bosses nowadays aren't shit anymore, the useless bosses became useful again ^^

That's the thing what iIm wondering what will happen on the staff:
    Will the lobo's and stuff that spawn from the staff have the same drops as the ones in cz, or will they have the old droplist.

Banned

wtf??

Is this effective atm? like shaula droping IN? even at 0.01% but dang... thats bad i think.

Looks like i still have alot to know about this "new ko" if it's still KO coz honestly it is becoming some other thing

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    wtf??

Is this effective atm? like shaula droping IN? even at 0.01% but dang... thats bad i think.

Looks like i still have alot to know about this "new ko" if it's still KO coz honestly it is becoming some other thing
    Ye, every boss in cz can drop anything.
    Ofc, the chances of it dropping IN, Glass Belt, ect... is slim.
    But they do drop.

i got a monster staff years ago. i got lucky got snake queen and it droped an iron neck :P
    ill pry buy 1 just to test it out. and to feed my gambling addiction lol

Banned

Thats what i call luck xD

Who knows if u'll get another?

SumYungHo Senior Member

can you guys.... just stop teh qq... and put ur brains to good use.... for once

1.since old uniques have come into play, there are very few unique accesories/weapons that r worth 5-10gb+, now think... u buy a monster staff 20-40$,u spawn 10 bosses.. the drop that will actually benefit some1 is if u got a iron belt/necklace.... and well the chances of that will be slim...

so if ur smart enough ull realise insted of buying the stupid kc, to buy these mss, why nt just use the $$$ to baba a few gb's? as an investment rather then risking .00001% chance of gettin sumthin worth while?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    can you guys.... just stop teh qq... and put ur brains to good use.... for once

1.since old uniques have come into play, there are very few unique accesories/weapons that r worth 5-10gb+, now think... u buy a monster staff 20-40$,u spawn 10 bosses.. the drop that will actually benefit some1 is if u got a iron belt/necklace.... and well the chances of that will be slim...

so if ur smart enough ull realise insted of buying the stupid kc, to buy these mss, why nt just use the $$$ to baba a few gb's? as an investment rather then risking .00001% chance of gettin sumthin worth while?
    but thats what people buy it for! they buy it for the gamble of getting something worth more than what you paid xD

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

knowing k2 im pretty sure they have changed it, coz if its still like the old monster staff, back in the days lobo pendant and kekuri ring / scorpion shield could be anything, but these days they r nothing, and when it comes to making money k2 knows whats to do, so yea i think they're gonna drop way better things, and maybe those new mobs like jersey query and dulian, we'll see.

Little archer Senior Member

i dunno, pretty confident it will be old lycaon style bosses.

in boss events when GM spawns duke and etc, they still maintain their original drops, and they still are easy to kill.

its just the ones summoned from chaos stones that are hard to kill, they are completely different monsters with the names of the old ones that drop everything from iron necks to opal rings.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    07-20-2012, 02:02 AM