Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Monster Staff

This is a discussion on Monster Staff within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I reckon it's a good thing. Lets face it a lot of people complained about olds being released but did ...
Page: 3

I reckon it's a good thing. Lets face it a lot of people complained about olds being released but did it not make pk more interesting? I think so.
    This way everyone can compete against baba's repping +9/3's were previously they wouldn't have been able to, especially back in the days of questies and rentals.
    That's assuming the drop rates are ok from the summon staffs. I remember doing a few of them on myko and got nothing, plus the most common boss was kecuri, for me anyway.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

So usko is finally taking the myko path, sooner or later there will be shards/raptors and such +8 in the pus .

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    So usko is finally taking the myko path, sooner or later there will be shards/raptors and such +8 in the pus .
    yep its the same cycle of whats coming ^^

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    I don't think the shards/raptors/elixirs/mirage swords were +8. They were +1 and there were also goblin shell pauldrons for all classes on PUS too.

you guys are acting as if its going to ALWAYS drop a talos or harpy queen, atilla, troll king.

staff usually drops the lower level bosses.

think its just another way k2 can make money huge scam haha....its going to be funny seeing how many people are actually going to buy those things.

I did not watch the videos, but: they spawn wherever you summon them? They aggro? Thinking of invasions.. muhahahaha. Feli tanking at luff castle gate.. sounds funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    I don't think the shards/raptors/elixirs/mirage swords were +8. They were +1 and there were also goblin shell pauldrons for all classes on PUS too.
    Yeah they did sell +1 high class weps but they also sold +8/9 rare item shards in the PUS on myko. You could get them with either flame or lightning damage if I remember rightly.
    I doubt the staff will spawn felankors or any other higher end bosses, as jollygreengiant said it'll probably be the lower down mobs.

Banned

It'll probably be as it was before.. Having a chance would be the end of KO

Athenryes answer from the official forum:

"I was testing out the Monster Summon Staff with Korlash the other week... ugh, that took forever. Anyway, last I've heard the Monster Summon Staff was going to go for about 3 dollars worth of KC in the PUS. It has a preset list of bosses that it can spawn which appear based on a percentile scale. Some appear more often than others. The Monster Summon Staff has charges and you can spawn one boss per charge. There are three different versions; a 1-charge, 5-charge, and 10-charge. The 5-charge staff will be available in the PUS to the best of my knowledge."

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

You can get the Monster Summon Staff from the store for 249 Knight Cash and it comes with 1 single charge.

1 charge its useless, whether they are hard to kill or not why waste even 3$ to spawn a boss that wont drop shit when u can buy a gold bar and get something for sure hehe i dont think ppl need to worry about it excpet when ppl are bored maybe. the boss list they can spawn isnt good either

Antares
    • attila
    • Bach
    • Barkirra
    • Barrkk
    • Bishop
    • bone collecter
    • Deruvish founder
    • Dragon tooth
    • Duke
    • Harpy Queen
    • Hyde
    • Javana
    • Kekurikekukaka
    • Lesath
    • Lobo
    • Lupus
    • Lycaon
    • Orc bandit leader
    • Samma
    • Shaula
    • Snake Queen
    • Talos
    • Troll King

best one being SQ obviously but i doubt it has the same spawn rate as like shaula..

or think of wasting 3$ to summon a Dragon tooth haha

Banned Member

They already posted an update it will cost 249KC and will summon one boss.

i bought 7 for shits and giggles.. Snake Queen/Iron Neck here i come :P

Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    i bought 7 for shits and giggles.. Snake Queen/Iron Neck here i come :P
    let us know what u get

I have vision ;p - next item in PUS - Voutcher of Coins - pick up Voutcher of Coins go to npc and change this for 100 000 000 coins - only 99 knight cash ( or other price ;p ). If i see this i 100 % shure this is end this game

yeee ko knowe howe to mess this upp old ko back

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    07-20-2012, 02:02 AM