Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Monster stones?

This is a discussion on Monster stones? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ye it has effect, also i had 3ms'es and it only dropped 1 crappy accesoirie but they're fixed ye...
Page: 2

ye it has effect, also i had 3ms'es and it only dropped 1 crappy accesoirie
    but they're fixed ye

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    +1 there was a exp event20% and it does effect !

Are you sure?? Before the Halloween patch my Mage was getting 180,000 xp per kill during a monster stone, which is the same he is getting now without the use of a BDW scroll.

Was getting 4% total level XP from Ice Map and 5% total level XP from Desert Map (without a XP scroll). It's the same now.

I used some MS during the new year's exp event and I noticed a boost on the exp i was receiving, so I'm pretty exp events do affect MS.

Quote Originally Posted by insanelee View Post
    I used some MS during the new year's exp event and I noticed a boost on the exp i was receiving, so I'm pretty exp events do affect MS.

OK. I will do a few more now and save a couple for after the xp event is over just to check it out. Will report back. Hell, knowing K2 it could be just me :S

Rest assured that Exp events work with MS. I checked it. Never got drop tho...21 ms :S

since they invented the MS thing, I never got a single drop...I always thought its bugged for some reason but as I can see ppl really do get drops :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12