Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

monster summon staff for premium?

This is a discussion on monster summon staff for premium? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I used one of my Monster Summon staffs and got a kekuri ring. I sold it quick and still have ...
Page: 3

MageOfHonor

I used one of my Monster Summon staffs and got a kekuri ring. I sold it quick and still have the money I made off it.

So I guess the guy who bought it from me lost the item?

swimmy

Lightbulb

I used one of my Monster Summon staffs and got a kekuri ring. I sold it quick and still have the money I made off it.

So I guess the guy who bought it from me lost the item?[/b]
    yea
    and it sucks to be him unless it was for the masters quest and he already used it then he got lucky fast...
    they need to fix the bug it would be cool to have some of these staffs to lower items prices then again all the baba shopping ppl do would be pointless

in the end it took everyone like no time to fill in the server completely at 5 30 before swimming it was full... come on ppl gice non prem a chance especially if ur just gona sit there and merchant :angry: iv been 5% from lvling last 2 days and since im non prem and the emergency maint i cant lvl

i hope they fixed the gem drop rate and have them drop at all monsters too but not likely...

MageOfHonor

I'm surprised nobody went around spawning thousands of bosses all over, since you could do unlimited bosses with the bug.

cuno

Exactly.Thats actuall pretty smart imo...

You are an idiot.
    Ever tried to make a +4 unique?
    You ned 81 uniques to make 1 +4.
    Ask around how many ppl managed to make a +4 unique in the usko event pk server thingy,the upgrade rate is asslow.
    No clue wtf u talking about then stfu.[/b]
    You are an idiot

İt has seal and It is being used unlimited ..

1 Boss 1 min (max 5 min ) full day 24 h ?

MageOfHonor

You are an idiot

1 Boss 1 min (max 5 min ) full day 24 h ?[/b]
    1440 bosses in 24 hour period with that math

Imagine hundreds of turks knowing about this bug that whole day. Multiple Chitin Shields, ROL+5, etc... all possible

You are an idiot

...have you ever tryed to make a +4 uniques, its as hard as making +9 items.....i burned like dozens of uniques on pk server none, +4.....no one would waste that many items to try to a +4....

Banned

You are an idiot

Aha yea i forgot bosses have 100% droprate on every unique , yep sure and damn i forgot too that upgrate rate to +5 is 100% too.
    Smartass.

manveerj

Date: 06.01.2008 Subject: Servers Back Online!
    Hello Knight Online Players,

All servers are back online and are waiting for you to login. We apologize for the delay. There are a few things that were done during the maintenance that you need to be aware of:

- All Monster Summoning Staves have been deleted as due to a bug, they were being injected instead of Trina's Pieces for all purchases of Silver, Gold, and Platinum Premium Service. We have given Trina's pieces to all affected accounts.

- All Unique items that dropped from the monsters summoned by the Monster Summoning Staves have been deleted.

- Due to large-scale abuse, Edana, Akara, and Carnac East had to have item-based rollbacks to yesterday evening (5/31) at 8pm PST. All experience and level data stayed the same, only item inventories were rolled back.

- All G1 Credit item purchases for only Edana, Akara, and Carnac East from 12 midnight June 1st through 1:30 PM PST June 1st have been reimbursed and the items have been removed.

All items removed during this maintenance will not be reimbursed. We will be reimbursing a full day of Premium for all accounts that currently have Premium Service. This should be done by the end of day PST on June 2nd.

Again, we apologize for the delay and look forward to seeing you in the Knight Online world!

-The Knight Online Team

-KO site[/b]
    k2 did something right....

lust_dark

and they delete my drop from cz also :S dammed i got lupus staff and hammer in CZ and now is deleted aloso .... random delete or delete all drop uniques ?

cuno

Aha yea i forgot bosses have 100% droprate on every unique , yep sure and damn i forgot too that upgrate rate to +5 is 100% too.
    Smartass.[/b]
    i saw +6 roc in diez lol .

in our cafe .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123