moradon kekuri rings are they dupes

This is a discussion on moradon kekuri rings are they dupes within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i see so many right now for under 130 mill of these rings are they dupes...i am looking at 6 ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default moradon kekuri rings are they dupes

i see so many right now for under 130 mill of these rings are they dupes...i am looking at 6 of them right now

or is it just they are not that good at +0 so people just sell them....i need to know fast before i buy them

Perfect

those rings are easy to get the boss's drop them like candy and i once farmed captains for 1 day with my mage no premium got 3 rings :wub:

And they are proble not duped but macroed overnight and the koxper got a couple of rings from them.

TunaFishyMe

they are perfect for macroing because kecoon only drops coins and arrows! so if you can a ring, you probably have space in your inventory. i think they drop kukuri belts too not so sure

Perfect

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    they are perfect for macroing because kecoon only drops coins and arrows! *so if you can a ring, you probably have space in your inventory. *i think they drop kukuri belts too not so sure
    Actualy they have options were yah can make it so they only pick up coins arrows and rings and gems and such and not pick the crap up.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Prices on everything are falling serverwide since supposedly the more recent dupe methods have been patched. I'm seeing more +7 shell and raptors in merchant than ever before.

I only hope the prices stay like this.

wako0

kekuri+0 > elf ring +0

PeekaBooIseeU

no one is buying anything in market now... so there are like alot of stuff in market

Banned

welli just got 5 kekuring rings for clan bank so hope they stay as we only have 3 high level rogues in clan to give these rings to ....4th one has +1 and elf ring already

gay rogue class :angry:

:wub: :wub:

TunaFishyMe

wow. KOSP programmers are so much more compentant that KO programmers themselves. Maybe they should siwtch their staff. -___-"

OsirisG

Yesterday a turk was shouting "Selling Kekuri ring 25m" , price in Xig is arround 130 so i thought maybe he is newb and got it out of luck , someone told him it's worth 20 m and he selling , after i pm him he goes:

"Yes ı sell 25m"
    "hurrı onlı 15 left"
    "hurrı 10 left now 30m"
    "hurrı now 5 left 60m"

I was like WTF , question i asked myself to , did he dupe them or did he macro much?

Anyway X1/X2/X3 moradon all kecoon spots have 1-2 macro archers all day everyday , Eslant AKS at stones , same , everybody macroing in peace and nobody patrolling to bust their asses. :blink:

Banned

i patroll and fraps and no gm to send them to....i pm greenste he tells me to upload to net and then send him in pms.....pms wtf.....i am not typing all that shit into a fucking pm......either msn me or email me or go to our clan site and register and i will post them all there and u can take them and ban these guys macroers and priests with koxp...i have like over 15 people fraps

whats point when i try to help server and gm dont try to help me make it easier....i am not wasting my time when i am leveling and farming for that if he wants to make it harder for me to catch them

i can send them to csrep1 who i do talk to on msn but he will just say send them to gm...... :wacko: :blink: