Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Moradon Party [ Careful ]

This is a discussion on Moradon Party [ Careful ] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars Sounds more like it's just because they're dying in Moradon; there's probably nothing preventing coin gain/loss ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Sounds more like it's just because they're dying in Moradon; there's probably nothing preventing coin gain/loss there on DOT deaths.
    The game's a complete mess; they've implemented death handling code, manually, for each and every place they can die. Not all of them are consistent, so it really doesn't surprise me that they'd screw up.
    TRWTF is that the DOT isn't being reset on zone change. The old source & all various official server files I have all handle this correctly, which... means somewhere along the line they've broken this feature that's worked from the very start. :/

mgame, ugh.
    this is exactly what happened. I tested it

the guys that are doing it are Auror(he is the one that stays on arena and kill u by dots then go cz) and JessMyCool(party leader that add u in moradon and then keep trading u)
    Last edited by MySqu1rtPie2; 09-05-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    the guys that are doing it are Auror(he is the one that stays on arena and kill u by dots then go cz) and JessMyCool(party leader that add u in moradon and then keep trading u)
    yup thas them

Lol, that bug should be fixed then. I didnt think of it that way, then it actually is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    lol i know that thing about clan im not idiot,im talking about arena guys thats why im here saying CAREFUL,some guys added me in moradon tped me to left arena and a mage used a skill on me and when i died dont show like x defeated y,you just die and lose money...
    true man, when i stay at moradon some people try to give me party, very insistent, so i deduce that is for bad things, and finally i know for what they are giving party at moradon very careful.

They lured me in Kentaur arena years ago, now i never accept random clans/partys...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123