Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Moradon Patch

This is a discussion on Moradon Patch within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; instead of 'turn up lightning' everyone go put 'turn down ice'....
Page: 2

snipelord

instead of 'turn up lightning' everyone go put 'turn down ice'.

lighting stun rate is rly good cuz outta of 4 stuns u get 1~2 stun success usually

while gay ice its 250% success and they should reduce it. even magic shield + Talia ice 200 and still u get slowed even by noobie mages lvl 60 <_<

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

I say just turn ice down. Because lightning&#39;s stun rate is pretty good IMO.[/b]
    +1

ice is like 100% on me. its annoying.
    also stun seems right where it should be...
    if anything give preists a stun skill so they can stop all the rogues that run away after they realize they gonna get rolled

oli

+1

ice is like 100% on me. its annoying.
    also stun seems right where it should be...
    if anything give preists a stun skill so they can stop all the rogues that run away after they realize they gonna get rolled [/b]
    If you&#39;re Bp then it&#39;s not your fault Bp&#39;s doesn&#39;t have a lot of resist... I think the most annoying thing in this game by Pk is really the Ice, when U slow down... Mage and warrior can&#39;t do anything against it... But I like to be Ice mage lol and see how do people slow down cause of my nova :P

Btw I like Ice more then light mage...

just becasue u are a bp dont mean u have to have bad resistance just get better uniques
    but yeah too all those that think lightning is weak need to learn to pk better

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

just becasue u are a bp dont mean u have to have bad resistance just get better uniques
    but yeah too all those that think lightning is weak need to learn to pk better[/b]
    ummm imo weap deff > ice resist. i dont plan my bp build according to wat mages ill b facing. IN and SoS +1, rocs and lilems entice dont have shit for resist. but unless i compound some resist stuff wat else do i got to use?

talia?

oli

talia?[/b]
    acid potions agains it...

Reallizt

Dunno i think the stunrate is quite fine

i think the stun rate should be turned back to what it was befoer moradon patch, doesnt that seem fair?

lightning was perfect before moradon patch.

ive only used soemthing like an LE+7 or elixer +7 for lightning and soemtimes i can do 10-15 blades and no stun.

change it to what it was before.

Talking

i think the stun rate should be turned back to what it was befoer moradon patch, doesnt that seem fair?

lightning was perfect before moradon patch.

ive only used soemthing like an LE+7 or elixer +7 for lightning and soemtimes i can do 10-15 blades and no stun.

change it to what it was before.[/b]
    Lol light was overpowered before moradon, thats why I was an LR mage.. 8)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12