Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Moradon: The Resurrection...

This is a discussion on Moradon: The Resurrection... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; very easy way is if you already have ko beta still installed, copy the server.ini file across, change the files=1484 ...
Page: 12

Pr0p

very easy way is if you already have ko beta still installed, copy the server.ini file across, change the files=1484 to 1505, then let it update.

Validating

any1 got updated with auto-updater?

mario pls explain the fix... when i extracted it to the folder i got a whole lot of files that failed and my ko resolution is fuked up

(vista) maybe has something to do with it?

BottenAnna

check the original announce here... looks like New Moradon called as "The Resurrection" is already released

################################################## ##########################
    <span style="color:#FF0000">IF[/b] New Moradon patch can&#39;t find a KO folder, u need to REINSTALL whole KO so... (coz there is NO full client of Moradon: The Resurrection yet, so fallow the steps)

for ppl who still make stupid question "i got KO, but can&#39;t install patch" => u have KO but its not installed (maybe u reinstalled windows or smth), means its not added in ur REGISTRY!! so u WONT be able to install new moradon, thats why i made this guide -_-

STEP 1:
    get all 3 files u need:
    1. client from here or here
    2a. full patch (1453-to-1484) from (and extract them to fresh installed KO folder)rapidshare.com or filefront.com,
    2b. ...or download all patches 1by1 from here,
    3. new moradon patch from here.

STEP 2:
    install "KnightOnlineSetup1453.exe" on ur HDD.

STEP 3:
    unpack "KO-1453-to1484-enUS-patch.rar" to folder, where u just installed a game (patch will ask for replace files, otherwise u made it wrong).

STEP 4:
    run "Moradon_AutoPatch_1505.exe" - patch will find KO and install automaticly now.

STEP 5:
    download new patches via launcher or manually from here (dont forget update ur version in options)
    Patch 1.506
    Patch 1.507[/b]
    I did download reinstalled KO and downloaded Mario&#39;s patch [12 MB], Installed it to KO fresh folder just right after I installed KO. I did put the 1507 Complete pack and then the FIX file. I do see the new launcher BUT when I run KO this is the problem I get:

Any suggestions?

Validating

I did download reinstalled KO and downloaded Mario&#39;s patch [12 MB], Installed it to KO fresh folder just right after I installed KO. I did put the 1507 Complete pack and then the FIX file. I do see the new launcher BUT when I run KO this is the problem I get:

Any suggestions?[/b]
    wait until turks go sleep (if go)

i got the same shit and i dont think its the turks fault

BottenAnna

wait until turks go sleep (if go)[/b]
    Seriously? Cause I am sure its about data files and not about players :S

Thomzz

my game is fully installed/patched but when it starts... it immediatly shuts down again! zzz more ppl have this? :s

Mario

This patch fucking sucks[/b]
    thx for great summation of my whole day work... coz of ppl like u i just hate to help on this forum... im done here.

I got that too.

Validating

i ment auto patch when turks will go sleep...

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

my game is fully installed/patched but when it starts... it immediatly shuts down again! zzz more ppl have this? :s[/b]
    ya i got the same fuking problem -_- ... any solution?

i absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you mario.. you just saved me a shit load of time with this.. was about to wait 6 hours for ko to reinstall, then right before i uninstalled it.. i checked this, tried it, and worked like a charm. Thanks a lottttttttttttttttttt. :wub:

edit: one question.. does anyone know how i can keep my monitor from auto adjusting to this new KO window size? it&#39;s making everyone outside of ko INCREDILY compact and small. >_<

thx for great summation of my whole day work... coz of ppl like u i just hate to help on this forum... im done here.[/b]
    Rofl. I&#39;m talking about the moradon patch released by K2 not what you did. Relax yourself hombre

edit: one question.. does anyone know how i can keep my monitor from auto adjusting to this new KO window size? it&#39;s making everyone outside of ko INCREDILY compact and small. >_<[/b]
    Same problem.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast