Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Moradon: The Resurrection...

This is a discussion on Moradon: The Resurrection... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it was on first page :unsure: FIX...
Page: 16

Banned

it was on first page :unsure:

FIX

nutsackatak1

i cant extract the fix or the first one cuz my comp is givin me some bs, FUCK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3thos

Where did u get the gem? ;o[/b]
    border defending.

read the topic i wrote, there are pics in there.

nutsackatak1

is there gunna be a point where i can click the ko startup thing and it will automatically download all patches i need..because this manual stuff is not working for me.

are mage ice skills bugged? i just pked like 15 minutes and EVERY ice skill some1 used on me worked. i was iced like 10 times T_T... it's kinda fucking frustrating when ur about to kill some1 and then a mage uses a ice skill and u cant get him -_-[/b]
    any1 else notice the ice rate is like 100% or is it just me? ._.

Banned

is there gunna be a point where i can click the ko startup thing and it will automatically download all patches i need..because this manual stuff is not working for me.[/b]
    from what i understand yes
    but i couldnt wait :S
    and shouldnt a avalible spot open to DL from launcher? its been few hours since its lauched

nutsackatak1

pff i can wait, i spent bout 2 hours trying to do this so if it never happens, ko can lick my nuts

Banned

pff i can wait, i spent bout 2 hours trying to do this so if it never happens, ko can lick my nuts[/b]
    lol ... goes with your name right?

do you have vista?

and tell me what you did once you DL the patch/fix

EastonLemon

Lol what is so hard about it?

Last nite i downloaded the new moradon patch & installed it.

Then when servers went up, i used my old launcher and it downloaded the rest of the new files and then you play..

Its really not that complicated.

nutsackatak1

yeah i've got vista..well i downloaded these two things,DL and fix...after that i opened them in winRAR...then i pressed "extract to"..i exctracted to the ko folder, but im gettin winRAR diagnostic errors, and half the stuff isnt getting extracted im guessin, CAUSE IT DOESNT WORK. after i did the DL, i did the fix like it said, and it still doesnt fucking work

EvilAtomicFrog

hum, no medal npc? cuz i cnat find him lol

nutsackatak1

yeah i've got vista..well i downloaded these two things,DL and fix...after that i opened them in winRAR...then i pressed "extract to"..i exctracted to the ko folder, but im gettin winRAR diagnostic errors, and half the stuff isnt getting extracted im guessin, CAUSE IT DOESNT WORK. after i did the DL, i did the fix like it said, and it still doesnt fucking work

and after this i uninstalled ko.. which was probably a bad idea since afterwords i found auto patch on the site..i did that shit but then i dont have LATEST PATCH. and it wont auto patch to 1484 so im screwed

ctrl minor 100% back blind is like rogues strongest skill now and bloody best also increased fuck sins buyin dd +10

nutsackatak1

y would u post that here man..im tryin to get some help here. . . .,

Banned

y would u post that here man..im tryin to get some help here. . . .,[/b]
    thats where we supose to put it
    all other topics being locked and look at title :Moradon: The Resurrection KEEP IT ALL HERE , and under it it says if your having trouble installing it then it tells how fix