Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Moradon: The Resurrection...

This is a discussion on Moradon: The Resurrection... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; also think about the mages not tping ppl at golems or DS in eslant :P , cause they will die ...
Page: 20

Speed

also think about the mages not tping ppl at golems or DS in eslant :P , cause they will die first lol

Pr0p

very easy way is if you already have ko beta still installed, copy the server.ini file across, change the files=1484 to 1505, then let it update.[/b]
    This worked for me seriously, u can do it if u dont have it installed, you just download the beta patch from the ftp site, download the patches from www.knightonlieworld.com news history, the copy the server.ini file across from your original ko folder and change the server.ini file in ko beta files to say files=1505. then let it update through the launcher.

HealerDude

also think about the mages not tping ppl at golems or DS in eslant :P , cause they will die first lol[/b]
    i enjoy thinking about the turks who are about to try tp killing to golems..
    they're like wtf?!

Mighty

here's a problem :
    when i unzipped the patches [DLed from ftp mainly, didnt work , so i redownloaded from Mario's files], on some fails it says it had a problem extracting and just skipped on em...
    anyway, i tried loggin [didnt work after ftp patches, it showed black screen after the k2 presents knight online blabla] after patching with mario's patches, and right now out of 2 tries, game crashed twice in the loading char, first was at the begining of the loading, at data 0%, and 2nd time was on the information[1] part, somewhere in the 10-20%... any sulotion?

jimfujitsu

Is anyone experiencing major lag , especially on servers 1?

border defense times

2:15pm PDT
    11:00am PDT

I know that first time is right
    I dont know abotu the second one[/b]

Where did you hear the 2nd time from? and do they have them on server 2 as well?

Mario

FINAL 1.507 patch is ready read 1st post for more info.

Ludva

zzzzzz im tired of this shit... trying to get it installed for 5 hours already...
    anyone got ko setup on ftp or something? at least something which downloads faster than 10 kb/s :s[/b]

Zxenke

Anyone know anything about the codec for the video recorder?

the gayest thing that isnt a bug about the expansion is the town button. they made it easier for pussy's to town in cz -_-

the gayest thing that isnt a bug about the expansion is the town button. they made it easier for pussy's to town in cz -_-[/b]
    especially those 2 hit mages.. if u freakin touch them they town.... although every damn turk mage is ice now.

hrobar

Btw i didnt found the expected np exchange npc like in beta and jpko why isnt it there?

Sno0p

Gayest thing is fucking 100% slow rate from any kind of glacier spell casted

oh wait we have dogs and pigs playing with us with retarded JŪs names that follow us and makes moradon laggy ,and lets not forget they can have aut-loot besides auto-attacking lmao.

<3 this morrondon ressurection thingy.

hrobar

Nah pets are shity just the moradon is laggy thats true but i still think the np exchange npc would be great cause on patch 1506/7 duno which is it dont have time to check it has nice dupe method and program so wait until girakon has +9 warior with +3 unigues.

NathanAlgren

tyvm aga