Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Moradon: The Resurrection...

This is a discussion on Moradon: The Resurrection... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any1 know how long will be servers down?from now?...
Page: 5

AaronNoriss

any1 know how long will be servers down?from now?

Jason269

u dont need to download the client.. you go to the offical website, download the game again, unistall ko from your PC, install this client that you just downloaded unless you already have it on your PC... then when its installed download this patch:

2a. full patch (1453-to-1484) from rapidshare.com or filefront.com,

once that is installed download this,

install "KnightOnlineSetup1453.exe" on ur HDD.

then when you have installed that, rename laucher2 to laucher copy and paste on desktop and wait for server to go up.

TwistTheKnife

u dont need to download the client.. you go to the offical website, download the game again, unistall ko from your PC, install this client that you just downloaded unless you already have it on your PC... then when its installed download this patch:

2a. full patch (1453-to-1484) from rapidshare.com or filefront.com,

once that is installed download this,

install "KnightOnlineSetup1453.exe" on ur HDD.

then when you have installed that, rename laucher2 to laucher copy and paste on desktop and wait for server to go up.[/b]
    Or you could do what I did: Double Click on Moradon Auto Patch 1505, walk away....

Speed

lol u dont even need to do any of this , IF the moradon patch fails its because the directory ko is installed in is not the default one...(if u launch the patch and its all ok then it installed correctly obviously ) all u have to do is :

start, run, regedit,hkey_local_machine, change "c:\knight online" or whatver place u have it in to "c:\program files\knight online"

but u would probably have to move the ko folder into program files...

To me it appears that Launcher2.exe will be set as standard launcher after the first time you play KO after this new expansion.

Phosgene

To me it appears that Launcher2.exe will be set as standard launcher after the first time you play KO after this new expansion.[/b]
    yea i hold the same opinion(kk) .
    btw the patch number is 1505 and any number beyond 1500 is not the current version of ko .

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Children,just go to school,and your work, go lead a normal life untill new moradon is ready aight,

Banned

Launcher2.exe came automatically after I bypassed launcher the first time, kewl.[/b]
    i was like wtf where did Launcher2 go :lol:

Mario

Yup, you can just delete Launcher.exe and rename Launcher2.exe to Launcher.exe.[/b]
    or just make a shortcut to launcher2.exe

Banned

Launcher2.exe came automatically after I bypassed launcher the first time, kewl.[/b]
    like i think he saying.. go in Knight Online folder and bypass Launcher.. when u get "Please execute Knight Online via the Launcher" prompt after i pressed ok Launcher2.exe automatically became Launcher and when i double clicked on Launcher (from file folder and from desktop shrtcut) the new Launcher graphic came up..

Mario

Or you could do what I did: Double Click on Moradon Auto Patch 1505, walk away....[/b]
    cant u understand that some of ppl got KO just phisicaly on HDD ? not installed = not added to registry, so they cant just install NM patch <_< thats why i made this guide for, geez -_-

the_man_slayer

do we need to delete the old desktop icon?

oO Jc Oo

works fine for me mario, thx

Inactive Member

u can dowload client from here, was 10 times faster for me

http://www.download.com/3001-7541_4-10619920.html?idl=n

Mario

DON&#39;T delete ANY launcher yet guys, just wait untill KO start workin and u will see which one will be used. maybe both, maybe just 1, hard to tell atm, so keep them both for now.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast