Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Moradon under Attack?

This is a discussion on Moradon under Attack? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a decent computer and it only drops my framerate to 30 fps. No connection lag....
Page: 2

Banned

I have a decent computer and it only drops my framerate to 30 fps. No connection lag.

Banned

i shot this footage back in march..... <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZUAv2rik-A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZUAv2rik-A</a>

there&#39;s like 7 or 8 different skills happening including wierd looking fireworks with korean writing

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

It is impossible to do it with hacks, i dont think anybody can spawm 10x novas same time at 20 different spots
    Its probably a Gm ability, and some unauthorized ppl that have illegal access to those commands use it.

Banned

It is impossible to do it with hacks, i dont think anybody can spawm 10x novas same time at 20 different spots
    Its probably a Gm ability, and some unauthorized ppl that have illegal access to those commands use it.[/b]

naw bro, sorry to say but ur wrong.

503TillIDie from the officials has this hack. When I was recording THIS I saw a little rogue running around naked through it all. I pmed the dude asking if he was doing it, he told me to fuck off. I said I would report him. He then made my char shoot level 80 arrows, took a screenshot and said he would report me for KOXP. I saw the screenshot, and from his perspective, it looked like i was using a hack of somekind.

Lookup MyProjectKO on youtube. There&#39;s a video of a dude using a program to do all this.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

naw bro, sorry to say but ur wrong.

503TillIDie from the officials has this hack. When I was recording THIS I saw a little rogue running around naked through it all. I pmed the dude asking if he was doing it, he told me to fuck off. I said I would report him. He then made my char shoot level 80 arrows, took a screenshot and said he would report me for KOXP. I saw the screenshot, and from his perspective, it looked like i was using a hack of somekind.

Lookup MyProjectKO on youtube. There&#39;s a video of a dude using a program to do all this.[/b]
    woow never say that at any of the servers i play - atleast when im on.
    it looks awesome but seems a pain in the ass

I know who did this...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12