Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

More MSN hunting

This is a discussion on More MSN hunting within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I see alot of "find my babas" posts so I'm guessing I'll try since I ain'tplayed in along time ...
Page: 1

Well I see alot of "find my babas" posts so I'm guessing I'll try since I ain'tplayed in along time

I'm looking for

Febronia - Malaysian girl, from KNIGHT ONLINE (Pre KE too), UknighteD clan, level 54 mage and had a brother called NIGHTWINTER (he was a rouge). Anyone know her MSN/email/AIM?

CrunchedPrince - American Boy, From KNIGHT EMPIRE, A>CelestialWards<A clan, rouge, his dad was the guy who bought him a shard 6 for his birthday, lol. His dad was alot ACW assis. He had AIM, I know that... does anyone know it? MSN or email too.

xNAVx/NavrikCreations - Newcastle England, A>CelestialWards<A Assistant. Had website or "www.navrikcreations.com" which is now down. Real name was John Paul Kirvan (Where he got Navrik from). Think he joined Murphmadness.

Cheers

-Danny

Well I see alot of "find my babas" posts so I&#39;m guessing I&#39;ll try since I ain&#39;tplayed in along time

I&#39;m looking for

Febronia - Malaysian girl, from KNIGHT ONLINE (Pre KE too), UknighteD clan, level 54 mage and had a brother called NIGHTWINTER (he was a rouge). Anyone know her MSN/email/AIM?

CrunchedPrince - American Boy, From KNIGHT EMPIRE, A>CelestialWards<A clan, rouge, his dad was the guy who bought him a shard 6 for his birthday, lol. His dad was alot ACW assis. He had AIM, I know that... does anyone know it? MSN or email too.

Cheers

-Danny[/b]
    lmao.. that guys father must be somehting like zike or other nolife

Phosgene

nooo put ur sig back :<
    <3 niggaz4lyfe

Haha, did his father actually buy him a shard +6 for his birthday? o.O so lame but cool xD

If my dad bought me something in a video game for my birthday, I&#39;d just quit life right there.

infolock

If my dad bought me something in a video game for my birthday, I&#39;d just quit life right there.[/b]
    Well if you spend most of your time on the computer, then what&#39;s the big deal ?
    If your dad bought you a bike, you&#39;d ride it a few times, and still spend the majority of your time, typing away online.
    So.... I don&#39;t really see your point.

Speak of the devil
    It&#39;s my birthday today, and my dad bought me a bike xD (no joke :P)
    AND ROGER WATERS TICETS WEW
    But uhm.

That&#39;s just lame, seriously.
    I find it weird enough when someone says "Hold on me and my dad are gunna go boss hunt"
    I guess it&#39;s just... different...
    I would NEVER want to "game" with my parents xD

It&#39;s just, weird for me :P

itsVision

Well I see alot of "find my babas" posts so I&#39;m guessing I&#39;ll try since I ain&#39;tplayed in along time

I&#39;m looking for

Cheers

-Danny[/b]
    did you know Sushi back than. i remember he was in that clan when i first saw him...i remember are first conversation

i asked him why he left UknightD cause they was pro clan back then, along with Knight, and INFERNO, deusmanus was dead at the time, and alot of other big clans i forgett cause they renamed them every other day.

Speed

ur dad gave u a bike? how old are u lol

I wonder what happened to some other CW guys.

xLalaithx - She was a little polish girl that used to be in a clan called LonelyDragon with me.

VanHydra or sumthin like that - he was also in LonelyDragon.

And the clan leader of LonelyDragon - His name was LSF.

DOG knows most of these guys.

MATSUKI

i was in celestial

Fradek

did you know Sushi back than. i remember he was in that clan when i first saw him...i remember are first conversation

i asked him why he left UknightD cause they was pro clan back then, along with Knight, and INFERNO, deusmanus was dead at the time, and alot of other big clans i forgett cause they renamed them every other day.[/b]
    Uknighted was pro? i didnt know that, maybe pro bosses clan, all they did all the time, and sushi was a thief, he stole something from clan and they kicked him, he was friend/cousin of wasaabi. Most of the former members of uk are playing wow now on crappy server

DANNY? WOW, WHERE HAVE U BEEN? <3

Uknighted was pro? i didnt know that, maybe pro bosses clan, all they did all the time, and sushi was a thief, he stole something from clan and they kicked him, he was friend/cousin of wasaabi. Most of the former members of uk are playing wow now on crappy server[/b]
    wasabi was his uncle i think....either that or his friend down the streets uncle........he never stole anything from me xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast