Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

coming back to usko looking for a server to start up on and a clan to join

This is a discussion on coming back to usko looking for a server to start up on and a clan to join within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm just now coming back to usko after a year break or so.... have only had a mac until now ...
Page: 1

Default coming back to usko looking for a server to start up on and a clan to join

I'm just now coming back to usko after a year break or so.... have only had a mac until now so haven't been able to play ko, anywho it seems to me that my norm server chest is dying and was wondering if anybody had recommendations for a server with a decent english population and a clan they might need more people in.

sorry mistype norm server is cwest

Regular Member Annually Retentive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by calipop View Post
    sorry mistype norm server is cwest

Hi man, you could have used the edit button,

I would suggest EUko and especially the human side has a few good friendly english speaking clans... other than that privates give some short lived fun, depends what you want.

Have Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Annually Retentive View Post
    Hi man, you could have used the edit button,

I would suggest EUko and especially the human side has a few good friendly english speaking clans... other than that privates give some short lived fun, depends what you want.

Have Fun
    What's the difference between EUKO and USKO other than time zones?.... A lot of turks on EUKO aswell? Also any recommendation for a server to play on EUKO?

O_o Senior Member

I remember you from c west DCZ.

The only servers is recommend (or advise) you to play are Ares (USKO) and EUKO (Europa) or private servers. (XionaKO for light farm gg pk, or OldSchoolKO for hard farm [and very active] server)

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I remember you from c west DCZ.

The only servers is recommend (or advise) you to play are Ares (USKO) and EUKO (Europa) or private servers. (XionaKO for light farm gg pk, or OldSchoolKO for hard farm [and very active] server)
    yeah i was pretty well known for a while there ^_^ and thanks, however I'm not sure if I'm gonna be playing EUKO. I do like USKO and the people on it(english anyways) however i can't seem to find anybody atm. Do you still play on c west and if so is it still good or has it died? o and is kid88 still around?MillionDollarMan?

O_o Senior Member

No I quited about the time you did, coz I lost my faith that this server can be the same as it used to be ( and also coz I don't have much of a time to play anymore). I'm playing on XionaKO now and then when I got some time.

Anyway if you want USKO, go to ares.

yeah i was pretty well known for a while there ^_^ and thanks, however I'm not sure if I'm gonna be playing EUKO. I do like USKO and the people on it(english anyways) however i can't seem to find anybody atm. Do you still play on c west and if so is it still good or has it died? o and is kid88 still around?MillionDollarMan?
    What char did you play in cwest dcz?

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    What char did you play in cwest dcz?
    Lol ^^

The same as his forum name.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Lol ^^

The same as his forum name.
    Lulz, didn't know there was a player with such a similar nick as my gae 59 warrior(Calippo). Havn't played cwest consistently though. What class & claM?
    Last edited by NyppaN; 01-19-2013 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    Lulz, didn't know there was a player with such a similar nick as my gae 59 warrior(Calippo). Havn't played cwest consistently though. What class & claM?
    ummm i primarily played on calipop(rogue) and had a clan with one other friend which i forget the name of xD. However i also wouldn't be surprised if u didn't know me because for a long time i was playing on my 76 warr i and my 69 rlb mage.

also i recognize the name NyppaN... did u play c west on him?

I'm just now coming back to usko after a year break or so.... have only had a mac until now so haven't been able to play ko, anywho it seems to me that my norm server chest is dying and was wondering if anybody had recommendations for a server with a decent english population and a clan they might need more people in.
    just go to EUKO server Europe both sides got some nice eng clans, alot activity, with +7 krowaz +1 uniqs you will be able to stand and fight vs any party.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    just go to EUKO server Europe both sides got some nice eng clans, alot activity, with +7 krowaz +1 uniqs you will be able to stand and fight vs any party.
    and if he is good , chitins 8 will be enough ^^

ummm i primarily played on calipop(rogue) and had a clan with one other friend which i forget the name of xD. However i also wouldn't be surprised if u didn't know me because for a long time i was playing on my 76 warr i and my 69 rlb mage.
    also i recognize the name NyppaN... did u play c west on him?
    You should try out euko I believe. I might actually go there also when I get back home in a few days. Or atleast check it out

Yeah that used to be my mainchar on cwest, inactive since a while back though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast