More prem bs...

This is a discussion on More prem bs... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just bought premium today like 2hours ago and I already got 29days left?? Has this happen to anyone else?...
Page: 1

G0D

Just bought premium today like 2hours ago and I already got 29days left??
    Has this happen to anyone else?

Sno0p

ofcourse.

Speed

i dont know if it counts the actual days or the hours , for me 2 hours ago it was april 3rd , now its 4th :P so that could be

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u were stupid to buy premium before the days ticked over...

G0D

u were stupid to buy premium before the days ticked over...[/b]
    <_< it&#39;s the 1st time i&#39;ve bought prem in what 2weeks, also im in a different gmt-zone.
    Oh and I hate you fagaz0tz

Mario

they are -8 GMT, so it means hes day over 1 hour and 25 mins ago (countin down from my post). Im never buyin premium before 9AM my time (GMT +1)

they are -8 GMT, so it means hes day over 1 hour and 25 mins ago (countin down from my post). Im never buyin premium before 9AM my time (GMT +1) [/b]

You are a very wize man!

Mario

You are a very wize man![/b]
    instead of call him stupid, just answered why he lost 1 day on premium in 2 hours... M.A.N.!

G0D

instead of call him stupid, just answered why he lost 1 day on premium in 2 hours... M.A.N.![/b]
    Thanks bro and it&#39;s the answer I needed and I will never make that mistake again. :wub:
    Oh and I was expecting the spam freaks / assholes like cama or chemical to say something it&#39;s like common to see them on every single topic flaming anyway.

its like when creating a new account the sooner you make it in the morning the more you have premium

Thanks bro and it&#39;s the answer I needed and I will never make that mistake again. :wub:
    Oh and I was expecting the spam freaks / assholes like cama or chemical to say something it&#39;s like common to see them on every single topic flaming anyway. [/b]

Just because you were expecting it, I didn&#39;t say anything.

DragonFire

Chem, Stop raising your post count.

When I bought my premium it was at 9:00 my time? and when my 30 days was up I had premium that day, but the next day when I was supposed to have like 8 hours left or something it got all bugged and said I had premium but I didn&#39;t. So I think it just happens to everyone.

Chem, Stop raising your post count.[/b]

wtf? I don&#39;t care about my post count, stfu. :angry:

Mario

its like when creating a new account the sooner you make it in the morning the more you have premium[/b]
    nah, u losin 1 day on premium when its midnight in LA (GMT-8), so if u make acc 10 mins b4 it u will lose 1 day after 10mins...