More Skins please

This is a discussion on More Skins please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we have as of today switched and will be using dedicated servers with no limit on space That was from ...
Page: 1

evenson

Default More Skins please

we have as of today switched and will be using dedicated servers with no limit on space

That was from tezz, you said the reason we cant have any other skins is because of the cpu usage, but now that we have unlimited, shouldnt we be able to get rid of this one? If im wrong sorry :wub:

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

I swear your jewish

sophiem

Originally posted by TempesT
    I swear your jewish
    u got problems with jewish h43r: ?

CraZ

Default Re: More Skins please

Originally posted by evenson
    we have as of today switched and will be using dedicated servers with no limit on space

That was from tezz, you said the reason we cant have any other skins is because of the cpu usage, but now that we have unlimited, shouldnt we be able to get rid of this one? If im wrong sorry :wub:
    Well, it sais unlimited on Space, not CPU usage. That means that they can save more posts and users.

Banned

also on a note we didnt switch them to a dedicated server yet....but we will be and are working on it but we need to find the problem 1st of why so much cpu usage occurs on a forum site that even haave the upload pics or avatars packs ..... something is wrong

so until then no skins to keep it minimized....we will be worked out in the next few days as devile and i are in constant communications and are working to bring ko4life like it was.....i will put him on dedicated server after we optomize phpbb and find the problem

if there is not and its true that this is how much cpu usage it uses :blink: then i will eat the cost and still put ko4life up on a dedicated server to get it back to what it was....but i want to see we can find a problem before we jump to anything to soon

ty
    tez