Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

More slots for not premium users

This is a discussion on More slots for not premium users within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it only me that want k.o to make more slots for not premium users? Its impossible to log in ...
Page: 1

ReFleXuS

Default More slots for not premium users

Is it only me that want k.o to make more slots for not premium users? Its impossible to log in from 11 at morning to 10 at night. it whas much better before it always worked to log in. :blink:

Validating

yeah only can get to d1 or d2 when server restart or in night..

then buy premium or leave this game to rich babas :lol:

Haxium

i think its already done, now its possible to log d1/2 during the day by just spamming. Unlike before.

ReFleXuS

haxium i spammed in 30min but didnt work

king arthur

sometimes i even conected to server 3 for 2 hours once...

MarvinTheMartian

i actually think the server cap is a good idea, and wish they would raise it so its even harder for non prem. users, ive been paying for this game for about 2 yrs. now and only noticed the slowing down of duping etc. after the cap...funny, turkey cannot be prem. for the most part cause they dont accept paypal, when turkey cant get in, duping slows down.....hmmmmm

sophiem

I non prem and i can log to d1 when i ever i want to

Foretold

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    i actually think the server cap is a good idea, and wish they would raise it so its even harder for non prem. users, ive been paying for this game for about 2 yrs. now and only noticed the slowing down of duping etc. after the cap...funny, turkey cannot be prem. for the most part cause they dont accept paypal, when turkey cant get in, duping slows down.....hmmmmm
    Wow not everybody is stupid enough to pay for such a shitty game.
    Seriously, if you're stupid enough to pay for 2 years, then yeah, you should just be shot.

ViSeH

I agree I think you can login now by just spamming sometimes it takes up to 10 minutes.

you are competing against ALL of turkey what do you expect?

MarvinTheMartian

lol, i should be shot? this game is actually a great game, they have great concepts, great ideas and the fast paced pvp is amazing comapred to some other skill-less games, the problem is everytime they try to implement something to make it even better, turkey gets a phone call to start making more hacks, its not the game, its the shitty players in it that make it a "bad game" so hell yea, i would rather it be pay to play so all the little 13 yr olds would stop filling it up and ruining my gaming experience.....any further comments?

morax

ive got a comment. if you dont pay premium and you cant get in you shouldnt whine fullstop. you have not/are not contributing to the servers so therefore you are freeloading and do not have a voice. if you dont want to shell out lots of cash just buy bronze premium its less than one hours work for a month of logging in first time... ffs!

If you pay premium you have a right to complain if you dont... shhhh!

ownt?

ViSeH

Wisen me more Morax

Foretold

I'm not complaining about the servers, truthfully I could care less if I log in or not.. I'll just play 360 or some shit until the Turks go to bed. I'm complaining about the management of K2 and the whole works. Why would anyone pay for a game when you know that you can get fucked in the ass, and probably have, for no apparent reason? Also, K2 did state that this game is F2P, so why should we be forced to pay to play whenever we want? F2P means you're able to play whenever you wish, all the time, 24/7. There are many other games out there that you could pay to play and reap the benefits, where as KO you get.. what.. the privledge of logging in first click? Oh and a little Xp boost. HA

The PvP system is great, but it does get boring after a while. I mean, it doesn't require much skill to use..
    Say what you want, but this game isn't worth $7 a month, and if you think it is.. wow.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast