Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

More slots for not premium users

This is a discussion on More slots for not premium users within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian Foretold, its funny.....people like you put the game down constantly all day everyday...YET, you keep playing, ...
Page: 3

Foretold

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    Foretold, its funny.....people like you put the game down constantly all day everyday...YET, you keep playing, not just a waste of money....but a waste of time, by your opinion, so leave...i think i speak for everyone when i say, nobody wants whiners here, especially those who dont even contribute,lol.
    I wasn't whining, I was wondering why people pay for this game. It's one thing to waste your time on a game, but when it comes to money, things change. And you can't say that I don't contribute.. If I play the game, that's contributing in my own way. Seriously, most of the people who do not buy premium are noobs, meaning without them you would just get pwnt in CZ anyways. So be glad that there's non premium users allowed because generally the most people who pay for this game are actually good, or have some skill that is.

Anyways, I haven't really been ingame for a while now, as I just bought myself a 360, so yeah been busy playin Oblivion.. not that you care or anything.

morax

Time is Money!

MarvinTheMartian

morax, exactly my point, lol, you say you wont waste money on the game...but, if you had a job...that time= money...just as the saying goes, so you technically are wasting money on this game, and of course i care that you got a 360 CONGRATS MAN WOOHOO, im waiting for the Wii.....id rather play with my Wii all day than anything else to be honest, even this wonderful world of k2. : )

Nosferatu_Incognito

K2 might just invest some money back into this game if we all had to pay for it.

More GM's would be nice...

Magelord1257

Personally, i think that Time > Money.

Life is short, don't waste it!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

tough shit.....they wont do it cuz that means they lose money

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123