Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

more than 21gb in bank you lose it !! :O

This is a discussion on more than 21gb in bank you lose it !! :O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; today i have sold a few pieces of gear and now have more than 21gb coins cash and have been ...
Page: 1

Default more than 21gb in bank you lose it !! :O

today i have sold a few pieces of gear and now have more than 21gb coins cash and have been told that if i try to put it in my bank i will loose it .........is this true and can someone please tell me the full meaning of this please ....

You can not exceed the amount of 21gb per character and bank. If you try putting more in bank it will probably come back in your character instantly. I used to take some money on my other characters to open up money space in the inn hostess. It was easier before. We could buy gold bars from sundries

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    You can not exceed the amount of 21gb per character and bank. If you try putting more in bank it will probably come back in your character instantly. I used to take some money on my other characters to open up money space in the inn hostess. It was easier before. We could buy gold bars from sundries
    it would be easier if you could store 999 999 999 999 999 and same for merchant it would make buy / selling stuff much easier xD

You can't put more than 21 gbs in the bank as far as I know

I'd transfer some of it to a character you don't use

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    it would be easier if you could store 999 999 999 999 999 and same for merchant it would make buy / selling stuff much easier xD
    i think they would have to change all their coding and it's 2 much for them... cus 21gb is basically 2^31 (rounded down kinda to make a nice number), meaning they represent it by 32 bits. etc etc, they would have to get bigger registers, change the programming

and then bug the game completely.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    i think they would have to change all their coding and it's 2 much for them... cus 21gb is basically 2^31 (rounded down kinda to make a nice number), meaning they represent it by 32 bits. etc etc, they would have to get bigger registers, change the programming

+1 finally someone who understands programming instead of posting stupid shits lol

The game is already full of bugs what's another?? although you make a valid point.

I_Am_On_Ares

"it was easier before, we could buy gold bars"

Just curious, what happened? why was it deleted? to prevent goldbar ebay sales? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by I_Am_On_Ares View Post
    "it was easier before, we could buy gold bars"

Just curious, what happened? why was it deleted? to prevent goldbar ebay sales? hehe
    one word.

DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    one word.

DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE DUPE
    actually that would be 60 words.

I_Am_On_Ares

bah, horrible solution not caring fpr future players. awell

jbakker

U can buy some items that u can sell easily for a little profit!
    That way u can store more in ur inn (itemwise 21 gb is max ofc)

actually that would be 60 words.
    62 counting his "one word" phrase.
    /smartass

Well I really have nothing to say here, KO will always be KO

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jbakker View Post
    U can buy some items that u can sell easily for a little profit!
    That way u can store more in ur inn (itemwise 21 gb is max ofc)
    Prices on the market change constantly so just buy inn full and/or alt chars full of silver bars.

u can lose ur 21gb only if k2 decide again to delete some gbs. They did that 1 time and reduced all 21gbs which was in bank to 10gb theye didnt touch gbs which was on ur character tho. Keep ur gbs on side characters nothing gonna happen unless u go cz by mistake ^^.
    Other thing is be carefull and dont put more than 21gb worth item on merchant cos even u sell all u will get max 21gb so that means if ur items woth 28gb and u r lucky enough to sell all of them in one merch. u will en up with 7gb loss.
    Last edited by hoDoo; 11-26-2010 at 10:09 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast