Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

more than 21gb in bank you lose it !! :O

This is a discussion on more than 21gb in bank you lose it !! :O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u won't lose the money. for sure. I try it and it didn't gave me to put more than 21....
Page: 2

OrangeYouAreMyLife

u won't lose the money. for sure. I try it and it didn't gave me to put more than 21.

i canīt put more then 20.99999999 gb in my innhost:S

Banned

I wonder why they made noah to be like nazi germanys currency around 1930 in the first time.

though you can stack ure sidechars whit 20gbs each and silver/goldbars so you will be able to store alot, and if you want to store more make new accs and put the noah on.

ye and u need atleast 2 pc's lol

you dont loose it, it just comes right back into your inventory.

you can loose it only if you are merchanting and by selling items you break the limit of 21gb in inventory

you can put on 1 acc if you have nothing in your in hos arround 100gb you can put more if you have just golld bar but whit silver b is like 100gb per acc full your inhos whit silver b 21 gb cash in your in h too 21 gb on your 3 caracter + you full all caracter whit silver b total whit only silver b 105gb on 1 acc

Banned

I dont think it allows you to put that amount in your inn anymore, but that used to be the cuttoff.

Methinks it has something to do with the maximum value of a signed 32-bit int 2,147,483,647. Old game is old.

You won't lose it but if KOL decides to do another noah wipe anybody with 21 gbs will lose half of it. I lost about 50 gbs last time they decided to "adjust the market". Much safer to invest in gear or accessories if you have a lot of noah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12