More than 9999 of an item in inn?

This is a discussion on More than 9999 of an item in inn? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was just wondering if I got 10k ibex potions in my inn and I buy 3200 kc (from a ...
Page: 1

Default More than 9999 of an item in inn?

I was just wondering if I got 10k ibex potions in my inn and I buy 3200 kc (from a kc event) will I then get another 5k potions or will they be lost?

this is kinda pain in the ass for me, let me explain it.
    since they aint giving this bonus items into your inn like they did before, but using letters, its quite a problem what u gotta do with it when u got a quite a lot to store. first bs that u can use only ONE slot for this 1080hp/2880 mana potions at your inn (no matter if u got another xx slots free), so once u got 9999 of the potions at your inn, its no way how to store it at your inn anymore. to answer your question. NO, pots wont disappear when u gonna try to put it there once u got that one slot filled, u will get some crapy message that u cannot store more than 9999 bla bla.
    well to finish this. when u got full inn (one slot per 1080/2880 pot), side charatcers seems to be option, that makes it another two slots of 9999 potions, problem is that once u try to storage these pots at your side chars, the chars will get overweigt immediately, so for every1 who used to play their side char, that aint any option really.
    let me add one warning at this point. dont try to put more potions to the side characters once u got more than 4999, coz u gonna loose every pot which will go above 9999!!!! u wont get any message like i mentioned above when i was writing about inn. tested myself, bb 3500 crisis pots lol

so if u buying 3200 kc regulary, lets say each month like i do, u may get to the point when u wont have any option where to storage this potions, which sounds seriously lame to me.
    yea i know, u can use the potions (which i do, but i hardly use more 1k hp and 2,5k mana monthly), or u can sell it. but idk u shoulnd be allowed to storage it when u got room at your inn aswell.

so short resume, for ppl which do play their side chars, its the fact that u can store 9999/9999 of these pots only really lame.

i tryed be as clear as i could, hope it wont get bit cumfused
    peace
    Last edited by druss; 07-12-2011 at 11:20 AM.

explained very fine ty for the info

Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    this is kinda pain in the ass for me, let me explain it.
    since they aint giving this bonus items into your inn like they did before, but using letters, its quite a problem what u gotta do with it when u got a quite a lot to store. first bs that u can use only ONE slot for this 1080hp/2880 mana potions at your inn (no matter if u got another xx slots free), so once u got 9999 of the potions at your inn, its no way how to store it at your inn anymore. to answer your question. NO, pots wont disappear when u gonna try to put it there once u got that one slot filled, u will get some crapy message that u cannot store more than 9999 bla bla.
    well to finish this. when u got full inn (one slot per 1080/2880 pot), side charatcers seems to be option, that makes it another two slots of 9999 potions, problem is that once u try to storage these pots at your side chars, the chars will get overweigt immediately, so for every1 who used to play their side char, that aint any option really.
    let me add one warning at this point. dont try to put more potions to the side characters once u got more than 4999, coz u gonna loose every pot which will go above 9999!!!! u wont get any message like i mentioned above when i was writing about inn. tested myself, bb 3500 crisis pots lol

so if u buying 3200 kc regulary, lets say each month like i do, u may get to the point when u wont have any option where to storage this potions, which sounds seriously lame to me.
    yea i know, u can use the potions (which i do, but i hardly use more 1k hp and 2,5k mana monthly), or u can sell it. but idk u shoulnd be allowed to storage it when u got room at your inn aswell.

so short resume, for ppl which do play their side chars, its the fact that u can store 9999/9999 of these pots only really lame.

i tryed be as clear as i could, hope it wont get bit cumfused
    peace

yeah thanks a lot for the good answer ^^

Founder of LigmaBawz. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shizoe View Post
    explained very fine ty for the info
    did you really read that ? :/ because i fell asleep half way through

The king. Senior Member

i also didnt read what he said, but i atleast got the pots in a new slot when i had too many also.

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jckpsa View Post
    but, don't try to hold more than 10k items in your inventory/inn hostess
    your inventory might be bug if you do it,
    then; you can't trade anything, you can't get anything from innhostess or give etc.
    Keep it going - your almost at 50!!!

But that was a pointless information after-all ;o

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I have 2 stacks for hp pots and 2 stacks for mp pots in my inn hostess, and I guard them preciously, never letting either stack hit 0