Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

MoRiAnN Aka GiveMeUrLove quitting <3

This is a discussion on MoRiAnN Aka GiveMeUrLove quitting <3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mate i come from Italy and i live near Milano stay here, i can meet u here and help u ...
Page: 2

Banned

Mate i come from Italy and i live near Milano stay here, i can meet u here and help u find some friends (ps i know a lot of girls :P ) and i can help u for learn italian!!

Dai forza pensaci su!

Hydr4

hi morian join the club , hardstyle 4 life btw motherfucka

Mate i come from Italy and i live near Milano stay here, i can meet u here and help u find some friends (ps i know a lot of girls :P ) and i can help u for learn italian!!

Dai forza pensaci su! [/b]
    i just bought my ticket to peru i will take da plane in 5 days :X:$ <3 1000 euro FTW ibera suckers ..... ty anyways =P prolly someday i will coem back

ty evety1

kibal

Rofl find ridiculous that a game can ruin your life .Those that play just for fun dont need find a sharer for play a game.Btwn good luck with ur life and hope u can overcome your addiction.

Banned

i just bought my ticket to peru i will take da plane in 5 days :X:$ <3 1000 euro FTW ibera suckers ..... ty anyways =P prolly someday i will coem back

ty evety1[/b]
    sad well GL then and remember this => hold on and never give up

Cadence96

Wooot... GL in work

There is one thing that school doesn&#39;t give and it is experience in life, since you saw your mistake you can do it better from now.

gl irl morian i think u done the right thing by quiting this game

didinino

GL in new server :P

nah jk..

Espero que te sirva de experiencia y no cometas los mismos errores el otro seria regresar a peru cuando puedes tener un mejor futuro en italia, tu sabes que el peru esta cagado no seas tonto.

Va a ser uy dificil que dejes el juego asi te haya pasado todo esto, piensa bien en tu futuro nomas y es lamentable que te des cuenta tan tarde el daņo que te ha causado el juego, aun estas a tiempo, Suerte.

gonna take care about ur words guys <3 ty everybody

PFFFT And I gave you my shell gaunts +9 for this, You suck

GL in RL noob warrior <3

Banned

bye bro , will miss the troll captain partys from akara : D audious~

_Hybrid_

gl in ur future morian , just be strong and believe in ur thoughts and ull be fine.

Cya

Banned

HERE IS MY STORY....

I COMES TO ITALY 3 years ago , and i just joined in superior its something like highschool,i was living with my mom so i started to play in edana staying in italy i was like a good rogue i had H symbol i had good items and good clan , when comes to italy i was like a random person who didnt know italian i was speaking spanish so i had some fkaing problems in the beginning but I had high note in my courses ,so when i started to play ko i was missing da school in 3 years like 4 months or more for year and I repeated 2 years da school and this year i just leave it and i am moving to peru but now my family dont wanna help me like before when i had everything , they are saying i am making a mistake going back to peru when u can stay in italy , i just said if i dont like italy what can i do ? so they are just ignoring me now i just had my mother coz my dad is dead like 13 years ago when i had 5 years old , so now my mother its not gonna help me at this time she wants to see me do something so i just found a good job in peru and i am gonna work and study in weekends coz no1 is gonna pay my school or for live and i wanna have something in da future so that made me quit this server and this game (Carnac-East "WarriorLVL 74) and leaving my friends and my favorite game that ruined my life .... so i have to say thx to everyone and i hope dont u see guys in this faking game anymore :X =P

take care guys and dont play like me 24/7 try to find a sharer or something like that coz if u dont , u will have a lot problems and you will not even see how is gay this game , loviu all of fierce <3

one more time fak myself to dont think about it =(

PEACE ALL

sorry for my noob english[/b]
    well dude.. I remember ur character G.m.L from manes with ur clan cashmachine (maybe u), and I told u day kidding u on laiba... dude ur not doing good ur future something like that cuz u got mad when one mob called lamentation killed u when u got afk waiting for atila.. and u get mad with me by pm cuz I was telling u that too many people get crazy with games like that and play and play. U went to italy and know u&#39;re going to Peru again... honesty in my opinion u&#39;re making a big decision cuz u&#39;re losing a big oportunity.. well it&#39;s jsut my opinion I respect ur story and I knew that u&#39;re a good player.. but SOME PEOPLE CAN BE THE BEST IN GAMES LIKE THIS ONE... BUT IN HIS REAL LIFE??. I came from Peru too but Im living on USA.. i got 9 months here Im living by myself and with my brother and I make good steps here.. I got my own car my apartment my new pc and more.. and now I return playing K.O but I&#39;m still looking for my future.. guys please I just wanan tell u too THAT U MUST KEEP UR STUDY AND UR JOB BECAUSE IF U DEPENDS ALL UR TIME IN A GAME YOUR GONNA GET BIG PROBLEMS. we play for fun in nice games but try to don&#39;t take a game as ur drug that u need stay in that 24/7 or high hours.

Im making my future Im doing good I can&#39;t be the best player in a server from K.O cuz I have more important things to do. I play for fun and try to do as better I can when I have time to play. I gonna take a vacation fro mthis game for couple weeks cuz I have too many thing to do in my office, so FIRST OF ALL IT&#39;S OUR FUTURE B4 K.O

MORIAN ur history It&#39;s not unique cuz too many people (players) got that problem too, I remember an old turk friend that he lost his wife his job and his apartment jsut for play everytime in a cafe internet. he was a warrior player human from manes that he loses almost everyting for this game cuz he preffer that more than his real life.

PLese guys dont be mad or say bad words Im just telling my opinion and some true memories that I still keeping.. I just wanna tell u guys one advice. well morian good luck make ur real life as better u can like u&#39;re in K.O

Guys try to be lvl 70+ in your real LIFE :lol: do everything you can do for get a nice future a nice family and more

Sincerely

Fernando Jesus - SoulShot in game (inactive 2 weeks ^^)

well dude.. I remember ur character G.m.L from manes with ur clan cashmachine (maybe u), and I told u day kidding u on laiba... dude ur not doing good ur future something like that cuz u got mad when one mob called lamentation killed u when u got afk waiting for atila.. and u get mad with me by pm cuz I was telling u that too many people get crazy with games like that and play and play. U went to italy and know u&#39;re going to Peru again... honesty in my opinion u&#39;re making a big decision cuz u&#39;re losing a big oportunity.. well it&#39;s jsut my opinion I respect ur story and I knew that u&#39;re a good player.. but SOME PEOPLE CAN BE THE BEST IN GAMES LIKE THIS ONE... BUT IN HIS REAL LIFE??. I came from Peru too but Im living on USA.. i got 9 months here Im living by myself and with my brother and I make good steps here.. I got my own car my apartment my new pc and more.. and now I return playing K.O but I&#39;m still looking for my future.. guys please I just wanan tell u too THAT U MUST KEEP UR STUDY AND UR JOB BECAUSE IF U DEPENDS ALL UR TIME IN A GAME YOUR GONNA GET BIG PROBLEMS. we play for fun in nice games but try to don&#39;t take a game as ur drug that u need stay in that 24/7 or high hours.

Im making my future Im doing good I can&#39;t be the best player in a server from K.O cuz I have more important things to do. I play for fun and try to do as better I can when I have time to play. I gonna take a vacation fro mthis game for couple weeks cuz I have too many thing to do in my office, so FIRST OF ALL IT&#39;S OUR FUTURE B4 K.O

MORIAN ur history It&#39;s not unique cuz too many people (players) got that problem too, I remember an old turk friend that he lost his wife his job and his apartment jsut for play everytime in a cafe internet. he was a warrior player human from manes that he loses almost everyting for this game cuz he preffer that more than his real life.

PLese guys dont be mad or say bad words Im just telling my opinion and some true memories that I still keeping.. I just wanna tell u guys one advice. well morian good luck make ur real life as better u can like u&#39;re in K.O

Guys try to be lvl 70+ in your real LIFE :lol: do everything you can do for get a nice future a nice family and more

Sincerely

Fernando Jesus - SoulShot in game (inactive 2 weeks ^^)[/b]
    ya i was from manes and prolly i got mad when ppl tell me what to do with my life and i didnt see as the game becomes my drug i thought that was normal, never admitted that it was not but now that recently lost many things as the time and I realize that it was a mistake that I made so i am just qutting not forever but gonna take a break for a long time hope u guys dont be like me and to try be da best missing ur studies or ur job coz i did it ....and yes in italy u can work and get ur own things but u can do it in peru too if u have "VARA"dunno how to say in english :X sucking da balls of ur boss =P to get a better job :x well my boss are friends so i can get a good job but i wont keep playing and working coz i risk to lose it again ....

Ares-Diez-Xigenon-Beramus-Edana-Manes-Pathos-Logos-Girakon-Akara-CarnacEast

thats my all servers

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast