Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

MoRiAnN Aka GiveMeUrLove quitting <3

This is a discussion on MoRiAnN Aka GiveMeUrLove quitting <3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ohh ya chino! jajaja puta madre old pictures xD[/b] ZUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA xDDDDDD...
Page: 6

Diego.

ohh ya chino! jajaja puta madre
    old pictures xD[/b]
    ZUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA xDDDDDD

bye bye morian <3

Banned

well I already made my opinion about morian&#39;s post.. but I check one post that says:

Bro i wish u Good Luck, i must say this game changed my life also but then in a good way :P, it give me a nice girl :wub:[/b]
    k.o give u a nice girl?? O.o! well maybe u know her in k.o.... I dunno but ur post it&#39;s telling that.. so if it&#39;s true u&#39;re with one girl from k.o that they&#39;re just a little percent (like 0.5%-1%) well maybe a little bit more :lol: . honesty when I was playing was to hard to keep my girlfriend cuz work+study+some parties with my friend + k.o was hard add a girlfriend (personally) not time it&#39;s hard :lol: . so when I quit k.o like 1 1/2 year ago was my life more easy (talking about real life) but I return again to k.o cuz I miss those times.. well Im back cuz was a nice game and I was exited to start again and try to do as better I can. I dont play too much now cuz I wanna keep the nice life that Im having atm. less hours in k.o but I still part of that people that like k.o :lol:

Im pretty sure that players lvl 75+ or guys that play more than 7 hours a day probably will get a bad life outside... maybe in k.o they&#39;re owners but k.o it&#39;s not everything. it&#39;s a nice game but dont take it as a drug guys

SoulShot
    PLayer inactive atm untill june xD

GOODBYE FAGGOT :&#39;CC

Misanthrope

good luck morian - i have played with you a few times (long ago) in edana (when eatme would help me lvl with 2 man deru/apos :wub -- i have no doubts you will succeed in life if you take the kind of commitment and passion you put into KO and put towards something real.

Diego.

CARNAC EAST: WICHO oR "Toledo Jr." AKa LIZZY ............... HIJO D PERRA!!!!!!!! CHOLO CTM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wdf no why... ohh well we will miss you baba gl man

oh yeah today is my birthday :X 18 years old mamma :X :lol: and not more ko =P still new server :X rofl not joke :X <3

Attention please! this is a scam! He just want you to feel sorry for his pathetic/dotan00b ass and get items from you!!!!1111

BEWAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!111

creiken

Attention please! this is a scam! He just want you to feel sorry for his pathetic/dotan00b ass and get items from you!!!!1111

BEWAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!111[/b]

wait what o.o? jk right?

wait what o.o? jk right?[/b]
    not xD he right dotan00b _l_

finally u realized that morian, its too late but anyway... dude i still remember our 1 vs 1, my first one on Manes when we started ppl talked about u .. and i remembrd u form Counter strike u think, u know those guys that were my neighboors (grandmom&#39;s house) .

i quitted too coz i started to work and study.. was like this.... me leavin house at 8am, and getting home at 11pm, tired... thats why i borrowed my account to dblue.. holysexy and some friends .. they lost some % but anyway...

Bueno morian xvr que te hayas dado cuenta que el ko demanda mucho tiempo y dedicacion a menos que tengas un sharer, cuidate ps federal ^^

well I already made my opinion about morian&#39;s post.. but I check one post that says:
    k.o give u a nice girl?? O.o! well maybe u know her in k.o.... I dunno but ur post it&#39;s telling that.. so if it&#39;s true u&#39;re with one girl from k.o that they&#39;re just a little percent (like 0.5%-1%) well maybe a little bit more :lol: . honesty when I was playing was to hard to keep my girlfriend cuz work+study+some parties with my friend + k.o was hard add a girlfriend (personally) not time it&#39;s hard :lol: . so when I quit k.o like 1 1/2 year ago was my life more easy (talking about real life) but I return again to k.o cuz I miss those times.. well Im back cuz was a nice game and I was exited to start again and try to do as better I can. I dont play too much now cuz I wanna keep the nice life that Im having atm. less hours in k.o but I still part of that people that like k.o :lol:

Im pretty sure that players lvl 75+ or guys that play more than 7 hours a day probably will get a bad life outside... maybe in k.o they&#39;re owners but k.o it&#39;s not everything. it&#39;s a nice game but dont take it as a drug guys

SoulShot
    PLayer inactive atm untill june xD[/b]
    Question, do u realy think that u know somthing about me, i dont think so.
    2th question, why are u even replying at my post?, in the first massage he (GiveMeYourLove) sad that ko was fucking up your life, so i told that it is not always true.

And if i dont have much time for my girl, i would play less or dont even play ko, if u take ko before your girl then u (i mean u with evry one) are retarted as hell, your girl u need to live with maybe for the rest of your life and ko u will not play for the rest of your life so dont take ko before your real life.

Banned

2th question, why are u even replying at my post?, in the first massage he (GiveMeYourLove) sad that ko was fucking up your life, so i told that it is not always true.

And if i dont have much time for my girl, i would play less or dont even play ko, if u take ko before your girl then u (i mean u with evry one) are retarted as hell, your girl u need to live with maybe for the rest of your life and ko u will not play for the rest of your life so dont take ko before your real life.[/b]
    I dont know u. I made that post cuz u said: k.o gave to u a ncie girl, so that&#39;s why sounds weird here cuz it&#39;s not common especially for people that stay too many hours playing a game all the days. Im not that kind of that guys atm cuz I have better things to do.
    and try to write with better grammar cuz dont make sense some things..
    expecially >>> in the first massage he (GiveMeYourLove) sad that ko was fucking up your life = wtf?, and more.

well I agree with u about real life > ko life 100%

And if i dont have much time for my girl, i would play less or dont even play ko, if u take ko before your girl then u (i mean u with evry one) are retarted as hell, your girl u need to live with maybe for the rest of your life and ko u will not play for the rest of your life so dont take ko before your real life.[/b]

i lose 2 gf in my time playing ko and always was coz i was spending more time for ko than women :X well anyways what do you think your good but you do not ,gradually becomes a vicious game anyways njoy ur life <3 dont let ko njoy urs

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast