Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

This morning I logged into my account with no items but all kc items are still there.

This is a discussion on This morning I logged into my account with no items but all kc items are still there. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Honestly I have never ever shared my account with anyone, that would be completely dumb to do when your spending ...
Page: 1

Unhappy This morning I logged into my account with no items but all kc items are still there.

Honestly I have never ever shared my account with anyone, that would be completely dumb to do when your spending money on something. People are greedy so its hard to trust anyone in today's society. I also had $60 in my paypal account that I was going to spend on KC but I'm so happy that I didn't becuase when I logged into my account today it was completely cleaned for items + coins less then 1gb. I lost priest +2rev chitin pads, +1rev chitin pauldron, +1rev chitin helmet and +7/15 dagger defence priest chitin helmet, fp gauntlets and boots +8/15hp. Also glass belt +0, Dread Shield +5rev, Lobo Hammer +1rev, ring of magic +1/+2 and 3 bronze earrings 2 of them +1 and 1 +2, also random nub items like chaotic +1rev and mano ring +1 and crimson robe +7(no-rev). I don't know why all my items got taken and no kc items or destroying my corpse items if I actually got hacked.... I also buy kc monthly or every second month to renew my corpse set and scrolls but now I have no reason to since I lost my account items some how.... I have never logged into a fake site with my account information and never ever shared my account info and never ever plan to. I never shared my stuff and yet I lose all my stuff I honestly don't know what to do about it and I'm pretty stressed out about it because I spent lots of time on this game and money on knight cash. Has anyone ever had the same problem? and have they ever gotten compensated for the lost?..

My in game name in C-west is KUSHxD, only people I really play with is Slimkilla and IRE. =P

Little archer Senior Member

Don't worry, all your items together are not worth more than 5$ atm at c-west.
    weuneC likes this.

Dude that doesn't matter what the value of my items are I only buy knight cash, I don't spend loads of money on items I buy and resold to get the items I have. My life is a lot more busy then its ever been so I don't have the time to spend on buy resell to amket hat value back ever... Please don't be so ignorant in your response, please and thank you. I enjoy this game and played for a while, the value of my gear doesn't matter to me like most people.

What matters then? what's the point of this thread?

Let's pretend that I was one of the (many) hacked people at c-west.

"Yeah bro, I also got hacked... it sucks man I hope you get your items back".

Not going anywhere are we? Bottom line, use the search function for similar threads.

Okay sorry I don't use this site often and yet again ignorance. But thanks for trying to have some consideration. You must have wealthy parent that lets you use there credit card or your a no life that has become bitter.

O_o Senior Member

If I'm not wrong tickets are disabled at the moment (you should check it anyway)

If it works send them a ticket with all what you lost and hope for good...

Thanks bro at least someone who can give a reasonable response. I can't even change my password on this account since I made it a few months ago for some fucked up reason. I will try and submit a ticket, I doubt they will help though its sad that they cant replace your items when its clearly NTT's fault...

Quote Originally Posted by tjmcn20 View Post
    Okay sorry I don't use this site often and yet again ignorance. But thanks for trying to have some consideration. You must have wealthy parent that lets you use there credit card or your a no life that has become bitter.
    Ignorance... do you even know what ignorance means? And what do the personal insults have to do with anything I've said so far? It makes no sense at all. It only proves how childish you are, but then again you're a c-west player so it's no surprise.

Anyway, look around. Every single day some user makes a thread very similar to this one.

It gets old.

In the first 3 pages:
    Mate got hacked today anyone else?
    what about the people who didnt send letter withen 7 days?
    Tell me how my friend got hacked.
    hacked...was there a wave of hacks?

ignore razor, yeah happened to a few people this week im guessing it has to do with Java as there was a security flaw in it this week were people could access computers through it look here Mate got hacked today anyone else?

Oracle Patches Java Zero Day Vulnerability - Hacking News

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Don't ignore razor, he has a point.

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    ignore razor, yeah happened to a few people this week im guessing it has to do with Java as there was a security flaw in it this week were people could access computers through it look here Mate got hacked today anyone else?

Oracle Patches Java Zero Day Vulnerability - Hacking News
    Are you for real... so potentially everyone unlucky enough to seem attractive enough to hack.
    my pc has GW2, WOW, EUKO, TERA,

all theses accounts are compromised due to a JAVA patch ?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Don't worry, all your items together are not worth more than 5$ atm at c-west.

dude, stop spamming

on topic, theese kids of hacking happends atm, theres nothing to except writing ticket with all the info you can and hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    dude, stop spamming

on topic, theese kids of hacking happends atm, theres nothing to except writing ticket with all the info you can and hope for the best
    I don't see how this is helpful -_-

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I don't see how this is helpful -_-
    so much more helpfull than your 5$ post..

atleast i tell him what there is to do

stop being a troll/spammer/retard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast