Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

This morning I logged into my account with no items but all kc items are still there.

This is a discussion on This morning I logged into my account with no items but all kc items are still there. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by KrepiN stop being a troll/spammer/retard 5 mins before end of the world....
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    stop being a troll/spammer/retard

5 mins before end of the world.

Little archer Senior Member

so much more helpfull than your 5$ post..

atleast i tell him what there is to do

If using logic is being a troll/spammer/retard then I feel sorry for you and the environment your grew up in.

(That is, if you are already grown up at all)

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBols View Post
    Are you for real... so potentially everyone unlucky enough to seem attractive enough to hack.
    my pc has GW2, WOW, EUKO, TERA,

all theses accounts are compromised due to a JAVA patch ?
    theses games are newer than KO and we know how old ko is and vulnerable, and those game are managed better, im guessing someones made a bot just like a koexp that just does all the work most of the accounts have certain items taken and certain items left even though those items have value which baffles players. Java is used on their website java got hacked same week and the very same week their website has had issues just check their facebook page they trying to fix it still having issues.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    If using logic is being a troll/spammer/retard then I feel sorry for you and the environment your grew up in.

(That is, if you are already grown up at all)

it isnt logic to say his account is worth 5$.

stop insulting me too.

Banned Senior Member

it isnt logic to say his account is worth 5$.

stop insulting me too.
    so , it's ok when admins calls a normal user Retard
    , but when he says ''I feel sorry for you'' its a violation ? Seems legit to me .

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    so , it's ok when admins calls a normal user Retard
    , but when he says ''I feel sorry for you'' its a violation ? Seems legit to me .
    Everyone on this goddamn forum knows that Razor is no normal human being.

so much more helpfull than your 5$ post..

atleast i tell him what there is to do

What you should do instead of calling people names is tell the original poster to use the search button even though it wasnt even neccesary because the post under this one was exactly the same. A forum moderator cleans the forum, this topic is cluttering the very thing you are here to clean. Tell the user that made it it's not neccesary to open a new topic and close or softdelete. Makes for easyer reading on us other users.

Don't worry, all your items together are not worth more than 5$ atm at c-west.
    Why he needs to spam/ insult / be obnoxious on every post he reads.. i reported him suggest you do the same , and Razor incase you lack some self control please try and remember "if it isnt helpful dont post"

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    theses games are newer than KO and we know how old ko is and vulnerable, and those game are managed better, im guessing someones made a bot just like a koexp that just does all the work most of the accounts have certain items taken and certain items left even though those items have value which baffles players. Java is used on their website java got hacked same week and the very same week their website has had issues just check their facebook page they trying to fix it still having issues.
    Thanks man ... helpfull reply maybe razor should try and come to turns with the consept.

Back on topic, we are saying due to KO being old and hosted by another bunch of monekys that really only KO would have security issues ?

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBols View Post
    Why he needs to spam/ insult / be obnoxious on every post he reads.. i reported him suggest you do the same , and Razor incase you lack some self control please try and remember "if it isnt helpful dont post"

Thanks man ... helpfull reply maybe razor should try and come to turns with the consept.

Back on topic, we are saying due to KO being old and hosted by another bunch of monekys that really only KO would have security issues ?
    The thing is, numbnuts, that nothing you post in this kind of thread will be helpful, because this issue has been brought up multiple times, and it still has no solution. All you can do is wishful thinking.

I don't see how your post was any "helpful" at all. And the rest of your posts that you label as "helpful" do nothing other than just run in circles while providing no answers at all.

I'm just stating the obvious and clearing some misconceptions, of course this reply was not useful in this topic but it was needed.

PS: I reported you too. I suggest everyone to do the same for the sake of logic!

^^ This post was very helpfull for me, i now dont need to worry about the security of all the other games on my pc

The thing is, numbnuts, that nothing you post in this kind of thread will be helpful, because this issue has been brought up multiple times, and it still has no solution. All you can do is wishful thinking.

Again name calling - cant you help yourself?

I don't see how your post was any "helpful" at all. And the rest of your posts that you label as "helpful" do nothing other than just run in circles while providing no answers at all.

I'm just stating the obvious and clearing some misconceptions, of course this reply was not useful in this topic but it was needed.

PS: I reported you too. I suggest everyone to do the same for the sake of logic!

wnx post was helpful and i was thanking him, your original post " dont matter all your gear is worth $5 on c west" is both not helpful and trolling worthless post.
    again reported for name calling

Other games being newer don't have anything to do with it. Isn't java the same for every website?

im guessing
    Yup, guesses are now facts.

I hope that no one from your close environment takes advantage of you, because quite frankly it would not be a hard thing to do. Pointless to even sink myself to your level, the amusement is not worth all the facepalms tbh.

aaand that makes it okay to spam ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12