Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Fill me IN!!

This is a discussion on Fill me IN!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Havent played the game in a while, i wanted to see how Carnac-West is doing because that was the server ...
Page: 1

Default Fill me IN!!

Havent played the game in a while, i wanted to see how Carnac-West is doing because that was the server i was thinking about going back to, and which server is now mainly English speaking and has the best ardream pk. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by NickSigs; 02-19-2013 at 02:15 PM.

My god...

I bet there is 100 topics saying the exact same thing. Im sure its enough to fill you in that it will make ur head explode..

Little archer Senior Member

2 years lol

No .

C-west if the best choise! best server to go.. no turks no hacks cheap items .. all exp spots free .. ardream is 40 vs 40 daily RLB is 50 vs 50 daily and CZ is 100+ vs 100+ !!!

then I woke up
    ScreameR likes this.

Cwest isn't that bad. Yes it is less populated, and I still believe its one of the least hacked, most likely due to lower population. I love how there is a few groups that love to bash it, but if they play this game, all servers are shit. All servers have hackers everywhere, all servers have duped items(your a fool if you don't believe it), all have bugs, and all servers have babas. Love how so many want to say that their pile of shit is so much better then another, when in fact they are both just piles of shit...

Banned Senior Member

I'm awaiting the CW-CE merger.

Then I'll pOOn.

Then I'll be a master.

And once the CW-CE server reaches a 500 population cap, I look forward to a third merging server.

Then I'll be a boss. Definitely worth investing more money to watch this game slowly die like a cancer-infested baby seal.

Quote Originally Posted by fady View Post
    Cwest isn't that bad. Yes it is less populated, and I still believe its one of the least hacked, most likely due to lower population. I love how there is a few groups that love to bash it, but if they play this game, all servers are shit. All servers have hackers everywhere, all servers have duped items(your a fool if you don't believe it), all have bugs, and all servers have babas. Love how so many want to say that their pile of shit is so much better then another, when in fact they are both just piles of shit...
    Implying that people have said ITT that there are better choices?

KO is bad and you should feel bad for playing it. However, C-waste is on a whole new league of suck. If someone wants to play KO that much then go ahead, just avoid that server.

Just ask yourself this: do you play this game because of its wonderful community? or because of the PK system?

Flame wars on official forums contributed to 50% of my entertainment on KO, too bad that's gone

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickSigs View Post
    Havent played the game in a while, i wanted to see how Carnac-West is doing because that was the server i was thinking about going back to, and which server is now mainly English speaking and has the best ardream pk. Thanks in advance.
    tbh..if you planning to play in ardream..you better go to other server.
    as far as I know there are lots of hackers in c-west's ardream and most of the ardream players just quitted and went to rlb/cz.
    PK in cz getting better.. I'm not saying its 8pt vs 8pt ye?
    but its better than 1month ago for example..
    there is usually in evenings(CET) about 2pt vs 2/3pt, in weekends even 4vs 2/3pt..
    sometimes there is more orcs than humans.. and sometimes there are more humans then orcs..actually the sides are both balanaced.. the only problem is.
    most of the human players is around peru's time zone so when they loggin in its like afternoon for them and night for europe..

anyways, what im coming to say..
    if you looking for Ardream's PK, Cwest isn't where you will find it..
    I'm not sure if you gonna find it in other servers too.. because they disabled the sherif system and none is stopping the hackers at the moment..
    so I'm pretty sure that the "hackers" situation is even worst in other servers..

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Flame wars on official forums contributed to 50% of my entertainment on KO, too bad that's gone
    unko 4 lyfe

O_o Senior Member

Anyway euko situation isn't any better, it reminds me old usko time with the god mode hack, with so many hackers PKing and farming anything possible (and the moment you try to farm they just kill you) c west can be a good alternative. There are many people who wanted to return to c west but they all got the same answer ( c west is dead etc etc). If they were just trying it c west could have been way more populated.

i think euko is doing well over day.

if ya doing adream dont bother with cwest you can pick up 80+ for cheap though and pk cz infected has pointed out the peak times dont bother sitting around the computer in times other than he stated unless you in a farm/exp clan

Banned

now edana have ardream clan speaks english but ther is no ppl is RLB
    about CZ have also clan speaks english
    ardream always got ppl and also CZ
    but RLB always empty come and join edana

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast