Mortal Online

This is a discussion on Mortal Online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just wanted to draw your attention to what promises to be a very interesting game. Have a look at: ...
Page: 1

Speed_King

I just wanted to draw your attention to what promises to be a very interesting game.

Have a look at: http://www.mortalonline.com/

Cheers!

Are there any gameplay videos of this game, leaked or official?

Speed_King

Are there any gameplay videos of this game, leaked or official?[/b]
    There is not much so far, as far as I can tell. The trailer on the official site says that it uses 'in-game content', but it is of course hard to tell what that means.

Star Vault, the maker of MO, is a Swedish company and they were featured on the local TV news. You can see some stuff from the game if you have a look at this: http://svt.se/svt/play/video.jsp?a=1308943 (EDIT: Make sure your pop-up blocker doesn't block the window.) It's in Swedish...

They are planning to release MO some time during summer 2009. A bit too optimistic if you ask me.

One thing that is interesting with MO is that the devs actually answer questions on a fairly frequent basis and they participate on the forum and are active in the IRC as well. (As I've said a couple of times here on this forum, one thing I hate about K2/KO is the complete lack of information and the kind of we 'We don't care about our customer 'cause they pay us anyway'-attitude).

Anyway, it's worth a look (even though not many people look at this section of the forum...).

Cheers

HateMadeMe

The landscapes/environments on that teaser look EPIC, now to find out whether it is real gameplay or not

Ainelover

i hope it will be good, looks pretty neat, atleast better then wow n shit, to bored of wow

Speed_King

They just announced that you can register for closed beta. Also a large video to go with it on the main site.

Overloaded now though.

h34r:

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I just signed up for the closed beta; however, I was suprized to see that they didn't ask for diagdx.

Check forums for an extreme high defenition video.

ImSoDemon

This game looks EPIC. I havent been online in about 1 month due to some problems. I was looking for a new game, this look awesome. Is this Free or is this a pay to play game?

Tristan

This game looks EPIC. I havent been online in about 1 month due to some problems. I was looking for a new game, this look awesome. Is this Free or is this a pay to play game?[/b]
    Pay to play

ImSoDemon

Yeah, thanks. I was on the forums and I Noticed a FAQ thread. I read that it is pay to play. Looks like Im not going to play it. ><

Yeah, thanks. I was on the forums and I Noticed a FAQ thread. I read that it is pay to play. Looks like Im not going to play it. ><[/b]
    its not going to be more than 15$ a month and thats cheaper then platinum , gold and im pretty sure the same price as silver premium...

kk lets up this again

if you guys liked darkfall your gonna shit for this game.

if your interested go download the power point presentation and you will all shit. There are 142,662,744 different weapons in the game and if you don&#39;t believe me go check it out for yourself.

Speed_King

I&#39;m sure it will be fun Too bad I don&#39;t have a computer that is good enough to play it...

The presentation can be found here: http://www.mortalonline.com/news/may-08-05-09 (Look for Mortal Online Powerpoint)