Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Most Active Server?

This is a discussion on Most Active Server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ares definatly most active. but how will you beat out the ll 80's for gear. you wont lol. go to ...
Page: 3

ares definatly most active. but how will you beat out the ll 80's for gear. you wont lol. go to like ronark, or a newer server. better chance of getting some decent gear. and since they are farly new within a year-year and a half. they wotn be too high lvl or too geared.

Use to be girakon..now everyone left. I'd say ares now.

didinino

or not lol its just a matter of time b4 its empty xD[/b]
    the opposite is correct.

its just a matter of time until ppl realize its the best place, + K-fukin-2 Open that server for more countries so those guys wont be abandoned at East..u know..

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

ares, diez, beramus and xigenon are very empty

active servers i think is akara, carnac-east , girakon and logos

MirZa117

Girakon seems to be pretty active.. and the PK is awesome if you're human
    And C-East (duh!)

Atalo

Ares human side from about 6:30 est to about 12:30-1:00 am is empty no one but mages in eslant dong cw's adn honestly pk sux there are so many lvl 80's aand +9 items that its way better to go to a different server human side is always outnumbered most of the time we have a clan pk party to 3-4 orc partys or it the opp. we have 20 people human side orcs have 5 was like this the other night ZZz

xigenon lol is active.

I was think Akara or Ceast

marlot0

I would say carnar east is most active when it ocmes to exp , since every single eslant spot is taken , pará+brah ... often with ks parties too.
    in cz are there not ALOT , but normaly many ppl , and it's fun to pk, .. harpy, raven, EW are allways taken too.

so I gues Carnar East is the most active server.. h34r:[/b]
    you didnt saw today before border war begins cz was a rush of orcs vs a lot of humans was really fun there

Banned

ares, diez, beramus and xigenon are very empty

active servers i think is akara, carnac-east , girakon and logos[/b]
    ares empty lol? Ares is the best pk server out there without a doubt.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

akara cz and eslant was crowded when i logged 3 days ago. its really active but im not sure if the english communty is good compared to the other servers

Yea if ppl stay Cwest well get mad pk their but no 1 stays

didinino

day by day, more and more ppl join West.

for now there is a possibility for all to camp bowl without the need of scrolls OR premium.

sooner or later people will show themselves and u will see that West isnt that empty.

and Sorry for those who cant login it, i couldnt join it in the first day of the server but now its possible.

Like we asked for English server, we need to ask for more countries on that server ^_^.

if u guys wanna do that- im for it.

Edit:

1 more thing:

getting master is pretty hard yes, but soon the drop rate will change (gm didnt give a date cause he cant control it but he said clearly it will rise!).

So, dont be scared to just lvl up ur char until farming gems will be easier xD

Banned

ares, hands down

Speed

Eh Turks make the game if we didnt have turks.... well look at Cwest, lol.[/b]
    lol turks do not make this game , and cwest is empty because they left out a lot of countries, the idea was to make a non turk server , meaning the whole world could connect to it except for turks but they onlylet like 5 countries connect to it thats why its empty

and as active goes i would say ares... its old and its always active i dont know why

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123