Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
Like Tree3Likes

Most active server?

This is a discussion on Most active server? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rather take a survey atleast atm how do i do that ?...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    80

    Default

    rather take a survey atleast atm
    how do i do that ?

  2. #17
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FartMachine View Post
    rather take a survey atleast atm
    how do i do that ?
    Log at :

    NTTGame Portal ? Free to Play Online Games Portal

    go to:

    Add Npoint and choose one of the "Earn free Npoint"

  3. #18
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FartMachine View Post
    im actually bored enough to try grinding again
    but that damn ics thing doesnt work for me at all :<
    and giving away my phone number just so i could trade.. i dont know seems kind of stupid
    sorry but you wont even experience grinding anymore.
    There's an official 'KOXP' (called genie) you buy from (surprise, huh?) PUS.
    everyone is using it. Unless you don't want to spend KC for Genie,
    you won't find any decent exp party unless you decide to buy a few stacks of genie.
    No more exping, meeting new people and talking about random shit.

  4. #19
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    sorry but you wont even experience grinding anymore.
    There's an official 'KOXP' (called genie) you buy from (surprise, huh?) PUS.
    everyone is using it. Unless you don't want to spend KC for Genie,
    you won't find any decent exp party unless you decide to buy a few stacks of genie.
    No more exping, meeting new people and talking about random shit.
    i exped to 80 manually in Orion, maybe just 1 pack of genie i used. All we did was booro's in CZ with a bunch of English speaking people and had shitloads of fun there.

  5. #20
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i exped to 80 manually in Orion, maybe just 1 pack of genie i used. All we did was booro's in CZ with a bunch of English speaking people and had shitloads of fun there.
    good for you if this happened,
    when I played I could not find a single party because I didnt use genie.


    So unless you have your friends with you,
    prepare your master card

  6. #21
    Senior Member ioOi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nepal
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    sorry but you wont even experience grinding anymore.
    There's an official 'KOXP' (called genie) you buy from (surprise, huh?) PUS.
    everyone is using it. Unless you don't want to spend KC for Genie,
    you won't find any decent exp party unless you decide to buy a few stacks of genie.
    No more exping, meeting new people and talking about random shit.
    ouch that sucks!
    meeting new ppl and talkign abt random shit was one of teh good part

  7. #22
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    I'm still catching up and have no idea what this Genie thing is. Sounds beneficial though. Hated the old school grinding methods anyway.

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    anybody still exping on this server? Trying to decide it it's worth the move..

  9. #24

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7

    Default

    well anatolia after the merge is really active, there is pk almost 24/7, few days ago i logged cz and there was more than 251 people in the human side alone.

  10. #25

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1

    Default

    They are all English speakers. Hope you enjoy Orion
    Last edited by Shane; 03-01-2015 at 08:35 PM.

  11. #26
    Senior Member ImmortalOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PROland
    Posts
    586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rejected66 View Post
    well anatolia after the merge is really active, there is pk almost 24/7, few days ago i logged cz and there was more than 251 people in the human side alone.
    you kidding now or it's true?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •