Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Most annoying sound/Best sound in KO

This is a discussion on Most annoying sound/Best sound in KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmao, not even one old school player the best sound... none, I kinda like the final-fantasy-like melody for eslant or ...
Page: 2

lmao, not even one old school player

the best sound... none, I kinda like the final-fantasy-like melody for eslant or server selection when KE came out

and the most annoying sound by far was the orc roar at the server selection screen :P <-- who remember this one? :lol:

and the most annoying sound by far was the orc roar at the server selection screen :P <-- who remember this one? :lol:[/b]
    rawwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

best sounds would have to be the sound michelle makes, it kinda sounds like "done" or like "dahn" but its kinda cool sounding when ur not expecting it.

worst sound would have to be foot steps... the other day they turned on while all other sounds were off, so i had to hear myself run around while talking on vent, most annoying shit ever. my old roommates would say that heals are the most annoying, cuz if you have ur sound turned on and a sub-woofer on, theres a loud "boom" that sounds after the water fall-like noise once the heal is done. my roommates could easily hear that shit everytime i healed, and i was a full healer at the time.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

This topic just made me turn on sounds and music in KO after really long time. I kind of like spawning and healing sounds :P

and the most annoying sound by far was the orc roar at the server selection screen :P <-- who remember this one? :lol:[/b]

even when your speakers were on low lol silence... silence... then RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

NathanAlgren

as lev0 said heal sound sux pretty much

best sound none thou

In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

even when your speakers were on low lol silence... silence... then RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!![/b]

haha yeah. I remember it always got me scared after login to ko

RoxaS

the best sound... none, I kinda like the final-fantasy-like melody for eslant or server selection when KE came out

I tried to forget..

Jason269

omg lmfao, i remember this lol, that shit was sooooo annoying, i loved the old character selection screen though , also anyone remembers when ROFD just came out and characters didnt have helmets showing in char selection? lmfaooooo bug plx

Banned Senior Member

Foot steps are AWFULL!
    Best sound, dying sounds I suppose golems and players

Banned

Most annoying sound: all of them
    Best sound: having them turned off

but the way you ask questions like this...

I read about it in a book once.

omg I got problem ... HOW DO I TURN OFF SOUNDS NOW lol ? Music went off after unmarking it, but sounds just dont wanna go off lol . help !

Magicality

I like the sound of people spawning ^^

To all that haven&#39;t had sound on in ages, you are missing out on some neat pk tricks. Unless you don&#39;t care for PvP, sounds are really helpful (even though they are not the best, I admit).

+1 i always tried to loging super fast before he could shout >.<

Ancient noob Senior Member

:angry: :P HEY! don&#39;t insult the sexy roaring orc dammit! I loved that damn thing. that sound file is still available in the sounds folder.

best sound: music that played during the character selection before the Knight Empire patch. (also still available in the sound folder. called "el_morad_battle" or some shit like that.)

worst sound of all time: the normal background music that plays after you load ko, AND the background music that plays after you&#39;ve chosen a server to play in.

To all that haven&#39;t had sound on in ages, you are missing out on some neat pk tricks. Unless you don&#39;t care for PvP, sounds are really helpful (even though they are not the best, I admit).[/b]
    +26729856294817298734

for mages and priests, having sounds on during pking is priceless, because you can hear the sound of stealthed rouges running near you which of course means it&#39;s time to cast a few AOEs, and then they&#39;ll be revealed and sometimes pissed. if the assassin is a noob, they&#39;ll run like a little bitch.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast